Easton Merges With Riddell Bell Holdings
- Culture Clashes. Carr, Bob // SGB;Mar2006, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p15
The article deals with the merger of several athletic goods companies in the U.S. in 2006. Adidas was able to close its proposed acquisition of Reebok earlier this year. In February, the merger of Easton Sports with Riddell Bell Holdings was reported. Hence, the latter is still waiting to close.
- Company Takeovers: Transparency Long Overdue. Haid, Alfred; Hornschild, Kurt // Economic Bulletin;2000, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p299
This article presents information on company takeovers. It is informed that company takeovers are becoming an increasingly frequent phenomenon as the globalization of markets progresses. Takeovers are often the easiest way for companies to rapidly expand their business activities, to improve...
- Is Legal Control Part of the Factors Contributing to the Growth of Mergers in Malaysia? Mohd Jamarudi, Ernie Melini; Mohd Adzmi, Putri Syaidatul Akma // China-USA Business Review;Dec2011, Vol. 10 Issue 12, p1314
Despite the fact that there are rapid growth of mergers and acquisitions in both Western and Asian countries, little has been written about the mergers and acquisitions in Asia. Even if there are any on Asian mergers and acquisitions, most studies that have been done focused on the effect of...
- Where Are We at Halftime 2006? Hurley, T. Patrick // Mergers & Acquisitions: The Dealermaker's Journal;Jul2006, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p6
The article looks at the challenges and achievements of the Association for Corporate Growth (ACG) in 2006. ACG plays an important role in the merger and acquisition sector in the U.S. The association is expanding its services and gaining influence in Asia. Among the challenges facing ACG are...
- European Insurers Reconsider Expansion. Best, Chris F. // Risk Management (00355593);Oct91, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p78
This article examines the expansion plans of European insurers as of October 1991. Deregulation of insurance in Europe always meant intensified competition for customers. In a European market that is borderless and has common rules, regulations and prices, the concept of a national company...
- Bank Muscat spreads its wings to India. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;1/9/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the international expansion program of Oman's Bank of Muscat. Cost of the program; Details of the branching out strategy pursued by Muscat; Information on the acquisition made by Muscat.
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;3/15/2006, Vol. 168 Issue 9, p6
The article presents news briefs related to the chemical industry in the U.S. as of March 2006. Ashland acquired water treatment firm Nanjing Clear Environment Protection. Groupe Novasep has divested its Rohner fine chemicals business to Arques Industries. Alfa Aesar expands in China.
- Your business: Is organic the way to grow? Symanowitz, Colette // Finweek;3/7/2013, p44
The article discusses the organic growth which involves in business and raising the revenue and profits by continuing to do what already doing, instead of growing through acquisitions or expanding into new markets. It outlines several issues to be considered in the space of organic growth. It...
- CRB Caribe puts new technologies to work for clients. // Caribbean Business;10/16/2014, Vol. 42 Issue 40, p42
The article presents a corporate profile of architecture and engineering company CRB Caribe LLP, founded in 2004, in Puerto Rico. It states that the firm housed 400 workers and an affiliate of the engineering company CRB Engineers situated in Kansas City, Missouri. Moreover, it cites that CRB...