NUEVOS REGISTROS DE AGARICALES (FUNGI) DE MEXICO
- Buchwaldoboletus lignicola (Basidiomycetes), an Inedible Wild Mushroom New to Nepal. Hari Prasad Aryal; Usha Budathoki // Our Nature;2013, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p31
The survey of wild mushrooms in tropical to temperate belts of Nepal during the rainy season was conducted in 2012. The Buchwaldoboletus lignicola (Kallenb.) Pilat, which is being reported and redescribed for the first time from Nepal. The habitat of the fungus was subtropical deciduous hill...
- Notes on the genus Inocybe of Japan: II. Kobayashi, Takahito // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Oct2003, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p383
Three species of the genus Inocybe are reported as new species or a new record from Japan. Inocybe ovoidea sp. nov. and Inocybe furcata sp. nov. are described from Hokkaido. The distribution of caulocystidia in the former is noted. Inocybe oblectabilis is redescribed based on specimens collected...
- Two new species of Agaricales from southwestern islands of Japan. Takahashi, Haruki // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Dec2004, Vol. 45 Issue 6, p372
Two new species of Agaricales are described and illustrated from Yaeyama Islands, southwestern Japan: (1)Amanita rubromarginatasp. nov. (sectionCaesareaeSing. ex Sing. in the subgenusAmanita), forming brownish-orange then reddish-yellow pileus, a pale yellow, squamulose stipe with a thin,...
- Two unusual species of Physalacria (Basidiomycetes, Agaricales) collected in New Zealand and Papua New Guinea during mycological expeditions by the National Science Museum, Tokyo. Tanaka, Isshin; Doi, Yoshimichi; Hongo, Tsuguo // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Apr2004, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p143
Two unusual species of Physalacria from New Zealand and Papua New Guinea are described and illustrated. Physalacria pseudotropica from South Island in New Zealand and P. tropica from Papua New Guinea are recorded for the first time.
- Clitolyophyllum akcaabatense gen. nov., sp. nov. (Agaricales, Tricholomatineae); a new fan-shaped clitocyboid agaric from Turkey. Sesli, Ertugrul; Vizzini, Alfredo; Ercole, Enrico; Contu, Marco // Botany;2016, Vol. 94 Issue 2, p73
Clitolyophyllum akcaabatense gen. nov., sp. nov., is described based on both morphological and molecular data from Akcaabat, Trabzon, Turkey. Its characterizing features are a fan-shaped pileus, an eccentric and fibrillose stipe, 2-4 spored basidia, smooth, ellipsoid, and inamyloid white...
- GYMNOPILUS TUXTLENSIS (BASIDIOMYCETES, AGARICALES), ESPECIE TROPICAL CONOCIDA DE MÃ‰XICO Y AMÃ‰RICA DEL SUR. Guzmán-Dávalos, Laura; De Jesús Herrera, María; Cardona, Beatriz E.; Saldarriaga, Yamillé // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2006, Issue 76, p67
Gymnopilus tuxtlensis was described on the basis of specimens from Los Tuxtlas region, Veracruz, Mexico. In this work, more than 20 specimens either recently collected or deposited in several herbaria were studied. These specimens document a wider distribution of the species in Mexico (Jalisco),...
- Checklist of the genera Conocybe and Pholiotina (Agaricales, Agaricomycetes) in Estonia. Kalamees, Kuulo; Hausknecht, Anton; Vauras, Jukka // Folia Cryptogamica Estonica;Jan2013, Vol. 50, p33
38 taxa of the genera Conocybe and Pholiotina (Agaricales, Agaricomycetes) have been recorded in Estonia. A checklist of these taxa with notes on ecology, phenology and distribution is presented.
- Flagelloscypha japonica: a new species of minute basidiomycete (Niaceae) from Japan. Handa, Tomokazu; Harada, Yukio // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Aug2005, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p265
A minute basidiomycete belonging to Flagelloscypha (Niaceae, Agaricales) was found on blighted leaves of Rodgersia podophylla in Aomori Prefecture, Japan. The fungus proved to be a new species and was named Flagelloscypha japonica based on its morphological characteristics.
- New species of Clitocybe and Crepidotus (Agaricales) from eastern Honshu, Japan. Takahashi, Haruki // Mycoscience (Springer Science & Business Media B.V.);Apr2003, Vol. 44 Issue 2, p0103
Three new species of Agaricales from eastern Honshu, Japan, are described and illustrated. (1) Clitocybe minutella sp. nov. (section Vernae), having white, very small, clitocyboid basidiomata with white, strigose mycelial tomentum at the base of the stipe and trichodermial elements in the...