- BREAD WINNERS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Apr2008, Vol. 8 Issue 4, p102
Several recipes using rye or sourdough bread is presented, including Autumn bread salad, Rhubarb and mascarpone French toast, and Maple, banana and walnut bread pudding.
- LETTER OF THE MONTH. Morrison, Angela; Peckett, Dannielle; Mart, Louise; Ulbrich, Jill; Galvin, Glennys // Australian Table;Aug2008, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p20
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues, including the tapas recipes and the "Dumplings Around the World" recipes in the June 2008 issue, as well as a cake recipe in the April 2008 issue.
- Steamed Clams with Rouille Sauce. // Better Nutrition;Aug2004, Vol. 66 Issue 8, p38
The article presents information on a recipe of garlic, Steamed Clams with Rouille Sauce. Recipe from the Victory Garden Cookbook, Marian Morash. Rouille is a French provincial sauce; the name means rust â€” because of its color from chilies, peppers and sometimes saffron. Serve with a...
- Fast Freezer Meals. Theodorou, Susie // Real Simple;Feb2008, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p11
The article presents several recipes including Lemon Chicken With Olives, Smoky Corn Chowder, and Pan-Seared Dumpling Salad.
- From Our Readers. Argue, Jean A.; Brajak, M.; Walker, Stacey; Clifton, Carolyn; Bryan, Duane J. // Home Cooking;Nov2005, Vol. 33 Issue 6, p6
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles in previous issues including one on the recipe for Blackberry Dumplings and another on the new format of the magazine.
- You asked for it. Desmond, Patti; Richardson, Patrick; Chang, Raymond // Gourmet;Dec2005, Vol. 65 Issue 12, p30
Presents several letters to the editor about food recipes. Carrot JalapeÃ±o Soup; Potato and Cucumber Salad; BirchermÃœesli.
- LETTERS. Carpenter, Michael; Robert, Jeanne; Temple, Margaret G.; Dulworth, Debbie; Arthurs, Betty; Monte, Ardene; McMahon, Ed; Wilkinson, Norma; Thompson, Bill; Richards, Elizabeth; Lipponer, George R.; Shatin, Leo; Toth, Joyce // Saturday Evening Post;Mar/Apr2011, Vol. 283 Issue 2, p8
Letters to the editor are presented in response to articles such as "They Stole My Name" from the January/February 2010 on financial scams, "Follow the Footsteps" from the November/December 2010 issue on a bread recipe, and "Does Fiction Matter?" by Philip Gulley from the January/February 2011...
- Recipe Swap. Smith, Donald; Williams, Nancy; Allen, Betty; Mooney, Dorothy; Cowart, Mary S.L.; Engholm, Isla; Way, Judy; Hord, Peggy; Allison, Stella; Howard, Claudette // Good Old Days Looking Back;Oct2011, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p24
Several letters to the editor are presented seeking for recipes that includes recipes for unbaked fruitcake, oatmeal and monster cookies, and bread pudding made with cinnamon rolls.
- Beef Stew with Homemade Dumplings. // Texas: American Regional Cooking Library;2005, p52
Presents the recipe Beef Stew with Homemade Dumplings.