SITUACION TAXONOMICA DE PINGUICULA ORCHIDIOIDES DC. (LENTIBULARIACEAE)
- UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DE LOS ESTADOS DE QUERETARO E HIDALGO, MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio; Ortega, Ricardo Zirahuen // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1994, Issue 28, p57
Pinguicula moctezumae, from the Rï¿½o Moctezuma canyon in the Mexican states of Queretaro and Hidalgo is described as new. This species belongs to the section Orcheosanthus, subsection Violiformis, with P. gypsicola Brandegee, on account of its lanceolate-linear leaves. A pesar del alto...
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DE CENTROAMERICA. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 40, p65
Pinguicula mesophytica is described as a new species for the science. This plant has been confused with P. moranensis HBK., from which it differs in its smaller red corollas with suborbicular or oblate upper lobes and obovate lower lobes, in its petiolate leaves with ciliate petioles and in its...
- DOS NUEVAS ESPECIES DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DEL CENTRO Y NORTE DE MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;sep1988, Issue 3, p21
Two new species of Pinguicula are described from Mexico P. crassifolia (Subg. Pinguicula) from Las Ventanas, municipality of El Chico, Hidalgo, and P. gracilis (Subg. Temnoceras) from Cerro de las Mitras, municipality of Monterrey, Nuevo Leï¿½n.
- PINGUICULA CONZATTII (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DEL ESTADO DE OAXACA, Mï¿½XICO. Zamudio, Sergio; Van Marm, Johan // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2003, Issue 62, p15
Pinguicula conzattii is described as a new species to science, collected between Santo Tomas Ocotepec and Santiago Nuyoo, district of Tlaxiaco, Oaxaca. Plants of this species are cultivated in Europe under the name of Pinguicula "Santiago Nuyoo Pass". This taxon belongs to section Heterophyllum,...
- A NEW MEXICAN SPECIES OF PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE). Luhrs, Hans; Studnicka, Miloslav; Gluch, Oliver // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p43
A new species of Pinguicula from the state of Tamaulipas, northeastern MÃ©xico is described and illustrated: Pinguicula pilosa (subgen. Isoloba). This new species shows affinity with P. agnata Casper from the section Agnata, and differences in both floral and foliage features are discussed.
- REDESCUBRIMIENTO DE PINGUICULA CLIVORUM STANDL. ET STEYERM. (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE RARA DE GUATEMALA Y MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997 Supplement, p61
The study of type specimens of Pinguicula clivorum Standl. et Steyerm. allowed to prove that this is a valid species and independent from P. lilacina Schltdl. et Cham., with which it has been confused. It is also shown that P. barbata Zamudio et Rzedowski is a synonym of P. clivorum.
- Chromosome numbers in Pinguicula (Lentibulariaceae): survey, atlas, and taxonomic conclusions. Casper, S. Jost; Stimper, Rosemarie // Plant Systematics & Evolution;Jan2009, Vol. 277 Issue 1/2, p21
Our study (survey, atlas of 136 microphotographs and 67 drawings) points out the actual chromosome numbers of 82 taxa of the genus Pinguicula L. They were gathered from literature and critically examined. In addition, numerous counts are published for the first time. They represent about 80% of...
- REDESCUBRIMIENTO DE PINGUICULA CLIVORUM STANDL. ET STEYERM. (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE RARA DE GUATEMALA Y MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 39, p61
The study of type specimens of Pinguicula clivorum Standl. et Steyerm. allowed to prove that this is a valid species and independent from P. lilacina Schltdl. et Cham., with which it has been confused. It is also shown that P. barbata Zamudio et Rzedowski is a synonym of P. clivorum. LAN-ES El...
- PHORADENDRON ARGENTINUM (VISCACEAE), NEW MISTLETOE FOR THE BRAZILIAN FLORA AND ITS GENERAL DISTRIBUTION IN SOUTH AMERICA. Dettke, Greta A.; Lima, Lu�s F. P.; Waechter, Jorge L. // Darwiniana;jul2011, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p86
The first collection of the mistletoe Phoradendron argentinum (Viscaceae) for the Brazilian flora is reported. A brief description, a key including the taxonomically closest species, photographs and a distribution map of the species are given. Lectotype of P. argentinum is here designated.