Mysteries Dominating Hardcover Fiction List
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS Paperback Fiction. // Book Publishing Report;12/15/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 48, p8
Lists the top 10 publishers for paperback fiction year-to-date 2003. Random House; Penguin Group USA; Simon and Schuster; HarperCollins; Time Warner; Holtzbrinck; Harlequin Book Publishing; Kensington; Harcourt; Norton; Tyndale House.
- Penguin Leads Paperback Fiction List; Kite Runner Still Flying High. // Book Publishing Report;3/27/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p7
The article reports on the top publishing companies based on their sales of paperback fiction in the U.S. Penguin Group USA Inc. grabbed the number one spot in this category, which was attributed to the positive performance of "The Kite Runner" by Khaled Hosseini. This company is followed by...
- Older Titles Still Ruling Paperback Nonfiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;12/13/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 48, p7
This article reports on several publishers of the U.S. Titles that have been published months or even years ago are still dominating the December 12, 2004 New York Times paperback nonfiction list, with few new titles in top 10. Random House Inc. is the number 1 paperback nonfiction publisher,...
- Penguin, RH, S&S See Some Sales Gains. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;12/22/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 51, p5
The article reports on the modest expectations of executives at Pearson, Random House and Simon & Schuster for the consumer book market in 2003 and 2004. Pearson chief executive Marjorie Scardino said she expects underlying sales to rise just 1% to 2% for the Penguin Group in 2003. In his annual...
- Random House, Penguin Leading Paperback Fiction Category. // Book Publishing Report;11/29/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 46, p7
Presents the ranking of various U.S. book publishers based on the bestseller list for paperback fiction of the "New York Times." Position of Random House Inc. in the bestseller list; Number of Penguin Group USA Inc.'s book titles on the paperback fiction list; Place of Simon & Schuster Inc. in...
- Random House, Penguin Group Nearly Deadlocked on List. // Book Publishing Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 30, p7
The article reports on the scorecard of publishers based on the success of their published books in the U.S. Random House Inc. has 21 titles that lasted for 90 weeks, headed by "Godless," by Ann Coulter. Penguin Group USA Inc. has 18 of its books that topped for 87 weeks with "Conservatives...
- HarperCollins, RH Battle at Top of the NYT Children's Lists. // Book Publishing Report;11/20/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 45, p5
The article offers information regarding the top performing children's books which are published by various publishing companies in New York. Harper Collins has led the competition, having three of the top five titles on the picture side. Random House Inc. has trailed, having three of the top...
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE TOP 10 PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 49, p7
Presents the "New York Times" Bestseller Scorecard for the top ten publishers as of December 2003. Random House; HarperCollins; Simon & Schuster; Penguin Group USA.
- 2004 Paperback Fiction Bestsellers By Publisher. // Book Publishing Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 29 Issue 22, p8
This article presents al list of several top book publishers, alongoeth the number of their bestseller books, for the week ended June 13, 2004. The publishers included are Random House Inc., Penguin Group USA Inc., Simon & Schuster Inc., and HarperCollins Publishers Inc.