Results of Competitive Sales
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Southwestern U.S. states as of November 15, 2005.
- Developing Government Debt Securities System: The Case of Latvia. Avotins, Ivars // International Journal of Exclusive Management Research;Apr2013, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p1
Developing countries are in need to attract additional resources. Reasons causing this action vary: i) to increase the speed of countries development, ii) lack of financial resources to settle government liabilities, iii) solve social requests of society like hospitals, schools, concert halls...
- After Increase in National Debt limit, SLGS Are Back on Sale. Ackerman, Andrew; McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p1
The article reports on the resumption of sales for State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities after an increase in national debt in the U.S. According to Frederic R. Ballard of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP, the procedure would allow issuers to deal with SLGS closures in a...
- Pennsylvania Readies $600 Million, Including $50M for Growing Greener. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p40
Reports on the impending sale of general obligation bonds by the government of Pennsylvania for its Growing Greener II environmental preservation program. Total amount of bonds to be issued; Financial adviser on the upcoming deal; Rating of the state's general obligation debt.
- Treasury Strips Rose $1.814B in April. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/6/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32127, p2
The article reports that according to the U.S. Bureau of the Public Debt newly-issued Treasury securities held in stripped form rose $1,814 billion in April 2005 to a total of $181.7 billion. Through the Separate Trading of Registered Interest and Principal of Securities program, about $18.1...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p32
A list of results of competitive sales of government securities in the U.S. is presented. Deals include economic development lease rental bonds issued by the Yorktown Redevelopment Authority, Indiana, bond anticipation notes issued by Kiryas Joel Union Free School District, and another from the...
- Calendar. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p13
The article presents a list of government securities issued in the U.S. from February 27-March 17, 2006. The list includes Metropolitan Water District Southern California, the state of Delaware, Missouri Housing Development Commission, State of Wisconsin Capital Finance, and Commonwealth of...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p14
The article presents a list of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Willcox Municipal Property Corp., Conway Public Services Board, Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, Contra Costa County, and Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance.
- Treasury Strips Rise $2.56 billion in January. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;2/7/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32563, p2
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury securities had increased to $2.56 billion in January 2007 to a total of $197.83 billion, according to the report from the Bureau of the Public Debt. The report has showed that about $41.38 billion of Treasury securities were reconstituted through the...