- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p14
The article presents a list of negotiated sales of government securities in the U.S. The list includes Willcox Municipal Property Corp., Conway Public Services Board, Connecticut Health and Educational Facilities Authority, Contra Costa County, and Hawaii Department of Budget and Finance.
- SOUTHWEST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p34
Presents a chart depicting invisible supply of government securities in Southwestern U.S. states as of November 15, 2005.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32262, p40
Presents charts depicting bond market statistics in the U.S. as of November 18, 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.
- Prices Fall Ahead of Heavy Data, New-Issue Calendar. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, Wlliam // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Reports on the downward pull of U.S. treasuries, with prices finishing lower as yields climbed, as of November 14, 2005. Drivers of the trend; Overview of recent long-term negotiated activities; Factors that were supportive of the securities market.
- Monday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/15/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32259, p2
Provides statistics on public finance in the U.S. as of November 14, 2005. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p36
Presents charts depicting statistics on public securities in the U.S. as of November 4, 2005. Market indicators; Securities prices; Visible supply declines; State and local government series rates.
- After Increase in National Debt limit, SLGS Are Back on Sale. Ackerman, Andrew; McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;3/17/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32341, p1
The article reports on the resumption of sales for State and Local Government Series (SLGS) securities after an increase in national debt in the U.S. According to Frederic R. Ballard of Ballard Spahr Andrews & Ingersoll LLP, the procedure would allow issuers to deal with SLGS closures in a...
- IN BRIEF. Siegel, Gary E.; Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p2
The article offers news briefs related to the municipal bond market in the U.S. The Conference Board reported an increase in the composite index of leading economic indicators in October 2006. The Treasury Department has announced its intent to sell $26 billion of four-week discount bills on...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/21/2006, Vol. 358 Issue 32513, p14
The article presents results of negotiated sales in the U.S. municipal bond market as of November 21, 2006, including information on issuer, due date, and amount. The issuers include the Colorado Educational and Cultural Facilities Authority, Northwestern Gwinnett County Facilities Corp. and...