Cablevision Goes Covenant- Lite
- Cablevision Extends Part of Term Loan. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;6/1/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 22, p1
The article reprots that lenders of Cablevision has given the company an amendment to extend approximately one-third of its 3.4 billion U.S. dollars term loan. Under the amendment, the cable television operator needs to increase the spread it pays to Libor plus 500 basis points (bps). The loan...
- Cablevision Shifts $1B Between Loan, Notes Proceeds. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/25/2015, p1
Cablevision has shifted $1 billion in proceeds from its proposed notes offering to upsize a planned term loan B offer to $3.3 billion. The loan also flexed with widened price talk, with commitments due today. The bonds are also expected to price Friday.
- Cablevision Completes Revised $8.6B Debt Pricing. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;9/28/2015, p1
Cablevision again upsized a multi-billion-dollar term loan B offering Friday during allocation Friday, and also priced $4.8 billion in senior notes
- Price Talk Emerges on AMC's $560M TL. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;6/13/2011, p20
The article focuses on AMC Network's proposal to pay between Libor plus 275 basis points (bps) and Libor plus 300 bps with a Libor floor of 1.0% for its 560 million dollar term loan B, part of a 2.3 billion dollar credit facility which will finance the spinoff from Cablevision Systems.
- Cablevision Plans $1.9B TLB. Sibayan, Karen // High Yield Report;4/15/2013, p18
The article reports on the plan by Cablevision Systems Corp. to issue a seven-year term loan B underwritten by Bank of America Merrill Lynch.
- Cablevision Seeks Covenant Lite Loan To Finance $3B Dividend. // Bank Loan Report;3/20/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p1
The article reports on the bank loan deal of Cablevision Systems Corp. Proceeds will be used to finance the three billion dividend of shareholders and to pay the 400 million dollars tranche of term loan A debt. The seven-year term loan was launched by Bank of America Corp. and Citigroup Inc. But...
- Cablevision declares first dividend. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);8/22/2008, Vol. 55 Issue 41, p12A
The article reports on the declaration of Cablevision Systems Corp. that it will pay its first-ever regular dividend in September 2008 in Long Island, New York. The decision is a conciliatory move toward shareholders as Cablevision seeks to boost its stock price. In addition, the decision...
- Arby's Owners Offer $335M Loan. // High Yield Report;11/4/2013, p9
The article reports on the search for a first-lien term loan and a revolving credit facility by ARG IH Corp., the holding company for private-equity owned Arby's Restaurants, to finance a dividend to shareholders in 2013.
- Kronos Seeks $370M TL to Fund Payout. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;12/19/2011, p5
The article reports on the add-on term loan being sought by Kronos Inc. in a bid to finance a dividend to private equity sponsors Hellman & Freidman and JMI Equity.