The value of business process management
- Attensity tailors new suite. // KM World;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Attensity has released its new Application Suite. Important features; Pros and cons; Impact on data management.
- New release of SERsynergy. // KM World;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p28
Reports on the launch of SERsynergy 4.1. Impact on financial institutions; Important features; Pros and cons.
- Serving collaboration. // KM World;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p28
Reports that Plumtree has released Collaboration Server 4.0 Important features; Pros and cons.
- Mark Logic unveils new architecture. // KM World;Nov/Dec2004, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p29
Reports that Mark Logic has launched its Open Content Architecture (OCA) software. Important features; Pros and cons.
- Save energy-do less work. // Management Services;Sep98, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p32
In this article, the author discusses a new building energy management system which can be monitored remotely from Caradon Trend's bureau in West Sussex, England. The computer system takes in data from all energy using systems and plant and cuts out a lot of the work of assembling their data and...
- I-Many Contract Management Solutions Provider Suite. Feuerstein, Nora // Contract Management;Sep2004, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p56
Features the I-many contract management solution suite, a software solution which can address contract revenue, decrease contract expenses and minimize financial risk. Example products that the I-many suite offers; Web site.
- Rising Contract Demands: Wind2Software Meets the Challenge. Dickover, Ryan D. // Contract Management;Sep2004, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p58
Features the computer software, Wind2Software. Key features; Web site.
- Software to Aid Decision-Making Process. // Paper, Film & Foil Converter;Jul2004, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p19
Reports that Portland, Oregon-based converter Bonita Pioneer has signed an agreement with CRC Information Systems to implement THE System,a business management software for the graphic arts industry. Usefulness of THE System in aiding top management in making key decisions; Contact information;...
- ULTIMUS ENHANCES BPM STUDIO IN VERSION 7. Morejon, Mario // CRN;3/28/2005, Issue 1139, p42
Reviews the Ultimus Business Process Management Studio 7.0 software from Ultimus.