How many does it take to change a light? Not many nowâ€¦
- He said, `She was reluctant to speak her mind.' She said, `He always seemed to get his own way.'. Gilbreath, Edward // Marriage Partnership;Summer95, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p10
Interviews husband and wife Jim and Debbie Berkley about their solution to their marriage problem. Realization that they were polar opposites when it came to decision styles; Improvement of their approach to decision-making.
- 30 great interview questions to identify candidates' soft skills. // HR Specialist: Texas Employment Law;Jun2012, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p4
The article presents sample questions to help hiring managers to identify candidates' soft skills including decision-making, communication, and leadership.
- A sabedoria dos simples. Alves Rodrigues, Manuel // Revista de Enfermagem ReferÃªncia;jul2013, Issue 10, p3
The author reflects on the value of simple wisdom in research. He suggests that useful reasoning and practical action are valuable in the decision making process. He argues that no matter how complex research evidence is it is always possible for researchers to present their research results in...
- Welcome to the machine How web-based technologies affect team collaboration? HEIDRICH, BALÁZS; KÁSA, RICHÁRD; SHU, WESLEY // Economists' Forum / KÃ¶zgazdÃ¡sz FÃ³rum;Dec2013, Vol. 16 Issue 115, p82
No matter how large an organization might be, it cannot achieve fast or significant development on its own. Collaboration has become a fundamental element: collaboration with customers, with suppliers and internal and external stakeholders. This phenomenon fades the boundaries of companies away,...
- THOUGHTS ON COMMUNICATION POLICY/PLANNING. Lum, Patricia // Communication;Apr79 Special Issue, p36
Focuses on communication policy and planning. Problems concerning the short range concerns of communication policy and planning; Importance of maintaining and coordinating many channels of communication; Need for decision making at an appropriate level.
- SHIPSHAPE. // Contract Journal;6/23/2004, Vol. 424 Issue 6481, p3
Reports on the completion of a contract for headquarters of the Royal Navy Commander in Chief Fleet by Southern Electric Contracting at Whale Island, Portsmouth, England in 2004.
- Argument in Initial Group Decision-Making Discussions: Refinement of a Coding Scheme and a Descriptive Quantitative Analysis. Meyers, Ren�e A.; Seibold, DAvid R.; Brashers, Dale // Western Journal of Speech Communication: WJSC;Winter1991, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p47
Studies of the function and process of interactive argument in group contexts have become increasingly prevalent in the last decade. A prominent program of research in this do- main is work associated with the structurational perspective on group decision-making. To date, much of this research...
- What should be in the boardbook. Hanan, Martin D.; Fuller, David N. // Directors & Boards;Spring2001, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p11
Discusses the importance of the corporate board book as a communication tool to aid board members in the decision-making process. Typical contents of the board book; External data requirements.
- Software review: Rules-based engines or statistical optimisation: The intelligent way forward. Doyle, Shaun // Journal of Database Marketing;Sep2002, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p85
The paper explores the advantages and disadvantages of rule-based engines and optimisation techniques in supporting marketing communication decisioning.