NOTAS SOBRE LA IDENTIDAD DE PINGUICULA MORANENSIS H.B.K., CON LA DESCRIPCION DE UNA VARIEDAD NUEVA
- REDESCUBRIMIENTO DE PINGUICULA CLIVORUM STANDL. ET STEYERM. (LENTIBULARIACEAE), UNA ESPECIE RARA DE GUATEMALA Y MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1997, Issue 39, p61
The study of type specimens of Pinguicula clivorum Standl. et Steyerm. allowed to prove that this is a valid species and independent from P. lilacina Schltdl. et Cham., with which it has been confused. It is also shown that P. barbata Zamudio et Rzedowski is a synonym of P. clivorum. LAN-ES El...
- NEOTIPIFICACIï¿½N DE BEHRIA TENUIFLORA GREENE (ALLIACEAE). Le�n De La Luz, Jos� Luis; P�rez Navarro, Jos� Juan // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2004, Issue 67, p59
Behria tenuiflora Greene is an endemic taxon of the southern part of the Baja California peninsula, Mexico. The wild populations are distributed in an altitudinal range from the top of the mountains at 2200 m to practically the sea level. In this paper we neotypify B. tenuiflora since the type...
- NUEVA ESPECIE GIPSÃCOLA DE PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE OAXACA, MÃ‰XICO. Zamudio Ruiz, Sergio; Studnicka, Miloslav // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2000, Issue 53, p67
Pinguicula medusina, inhabitant of gypsum hills near Santiago Juxtlahuaca, Oaxaca, is described as a new species. Because of its subisolobe corolla with cylindrical tube and short spur, it is placed in the subgenus Isoloba, section Heterophyllum. This new taxon is closely related to P....
- PINGUICULA ELIZABETHIAE UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE LA SECCION ORCHEOSANTHUS (LENTIBULARIACEAE) DE LOS ESTADOS DE HIDALGO Y QUERETARO, MEXICO. Zamudio, Sergio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;1999, Issue 47, p15
A new species of Pinguicula belonging to the section Orcheosanthus is described. The plants proceed from Arroyo Tolimï¿½n and Rï¿½o Moctezuma canyons in Hidalgo and Querï¿½taro states. It resembles Pinguicula colimensis McVaugh et Mickel and Pinguicula cyclosecta Casper in its broadly...
- A NEW MEXICAN SPECIES OF PINGUICULA (LENTIBULARIACEAE). Luhrs, Hans; Studnicka, Miloslav; Gluch, Oliver // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;Jun2004, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p43
A new species of Pinguicula from the state of Tamaulipas, northeastern MÃ©xico is described and illustrated: Pinguicula pilosa (subgen. Isoloba). This new species shows affinity with P. agnata Casper from the section Agnata, and differences in both floral and foliage features are discussed.
- Some new Bolivian plants. Schlauer, Jan // Carnivorous Plant Newsletter;Dec2008, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p123
A review of the paper "NÄ›kolik novÃ½ch bolÃvijskÃ½ch rostlin/Some New Bolivian Plants," by J. J. Halda et al, published in "Acta Musei Richnoviensis," is presented. It is said that a new butterwort called Pinguicula jarmilae from the Andes in Bolivia is described in the paper. The...
- New digs for Dinos. Zerry, Monica // Science & Children;Sep1995, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p15
Informs about the specimens featured in the Hall of Saurischian Dinosaurs and the Hall of Ornithischian Dinosaurs at the American Museum of Natural History, following its renovation. Efforts to examine the evolutionary relationships of dinosaurs and their habitats; Details.
- Sinosciapus from Taiwan with description of a new species (Diptera, Dolichopodidae). Ding Yang; Yajun Zhu // ZooKeys;12/23/2011, Vol. 159, p11
Sinosciapus liuae sp. n. is newly described from Taiwan. The genus Sinosciapus is discussed and a key to the three known Oriental species is provided.
- Type specimens of gordioids (Nematoida: Nematomorpha) in the National Museum, PragueÂ¹. Dolejš, Petr // Journal of the National Museum (Prague) National History Series;2012, Issue 181, p21
The National Museum, Prague, Czech Republic, possesses type specimens of three species and one subspecies of horsehair worms: Gordionus formidatus HavlÃk, 1954 (Chordodidae), Gordionus scaber hykai HavlÃk, 1947 (Chordodidae), Gordius sinareolatus HavlÃk, 1949 (Gordiidae), and...