TRES ESPECIES NUEVAS DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE) DE LA REGIÃ“N COSTERA DEL OCCIDENTE DE MÃ‰XICO
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE GUERRERO, Mï¿½XICO. Jim�nez Ram�rez, Jaime; Cruz Dur�n, Ramiro // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2001, Issue 55, p7
Bursera martae is described as a new species. It inhabits the middle region of the Balsas depression in the state of Guerrero, Mexico. It is closely related to B. crenata P. G. Wilson and B. rzedowskii Toledo. A dichotomous key to distinguish all related taxa to this new one is provided.
- BURSERA. Eggli, U. // Illustrated Handbook of Succulent Plants: Dicotyledons;2004, p56
The article offers information on Bursera, a genera under the succulent plant family of Burseraceae. The general description of the plant is given. It also presents notes on the genera's geographical distribution and origin of its name. It also presents information on the description,...
- LA FAMILIA BURSERACEAE EN EL ESTADO DE AGUASCALIENTES, Mï¿½XICO. // Acta Botanica Mexicana;ene2011, Issue 94, p1
No abstract available.
- Bursera pereirae, a new species and generic record for the Cerrado complex of Brazil. Studies in neotropical Burseraceae XVIII. Daly, Douglas // Brittonia;Jun2014, Vol. 66 Issue 2, p186
Bursera pereirae is described and illustrated, and an updated key to Bursera in South America is provided. This new species, which should be considered threatened, is the first record of Bursera for the Cerrado region and the only species of tribe Bursereae endemic to Brazil.
- UNA ESPECIE NUEVA DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE) DEL ESTADO DE OAXACA (Mï¿½XICO). Rzedowski, Jerzy; Calder�n De Rzedowski, Graciela // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2000, Issue 52, p75
Bursera laurihuertae, an important tree element of the tropical deciduous forests of the southeastern part of the Mexican state of Oaxaca, is described and illustrated. The species is a member of section Bursera, but stands out because of its predominantly simple leaves. It is compared with B....
- DOS ESPECIES NUEVAS DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE) DE Mï¿½XICO. Rzedowski, Jerzy; Calder�n De Rzedowski, Graciela // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2006, Issue 74, p169
Bursera madrigalii, from the state of Michoacï¿½n, and B. simplex, from the state of Oaxaca, both belonging to section Bullockia, are described as new and illustrated. The leaves of B. madrigalii are similar to those of B. hintonii Bullock, but its reproductive morphology indicates a closer...
- SEGUNDA RESTAURACIï¿½N DE BURSERA OVALIFOLIA Y NOMBRE NUEVO PARA OTRO COMPONENTE DEL COMPLEJO DE B. SIMARUBA (BURSERACEAE). Rzedowski, Jerzy; Medina Lemos, Rosalinda; Calder�n De Rzedowski, Graciela // Acta Botanica Mexicana;oct2007, Issue 81, p45
One of the taxonomically most difficult groups of the genus Bursera centers around B. simaruba. Several members of this group are often difficult to distinguish from each other and from the very variable B. simaruba. In 1936 Bullock reduced several of these components to synonymy under B....
- UNA NUEVA ESPECIE DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE), ENDÃ‰MICA DE LA CUENCA BAJA DEL RÃO BALSAS EN LOS ESTADOS DE MICHOACÃN Y GUERRERO, MÃ‰XICO. Guevara-Féfer, Fernando // Acta Botanica Mexicana;jul2010, Issue 92, p119
A new species of Burseraceae is described and illustrated. Bursera xolocotzii is a tropical deciduous forest tree restricted to the surroundings of Infiernillo region (MichoacÃ¡n and Guerrero states). This species is part of the section Bursera, remarkable for its glabrous leaves, a strong and...
- INVENTARIO DEL CONOCIMIENTO TAXONÃ“MICO, ASÃ COMO DE LA DIVERSIDAD Y DEL ENDEMISMO REGIONALES DE LAS ESPECIES MEXICANAS DE BURSERA (BURSERACEAE). Rzedowski, Jerzy; Medina Lemos, Rosalinda; Calderón De Rzedowski, Graciela // Acta Botanica Mexicana;2005, Issue 70, p85
Our knowledge concerning the systematics of Bursera is still very imperfect. In this paper we present an annotated list of 82 Mexican species of this genus that merit at least a provisional recognition, indicating for every species its known geographical distribution on the state level. On the...