- Flora of North America North of Mexico. Volume 27. Bryophytes: Mosses part 1. // Northeastern Naturalist;2009, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p489
The article reviews the book "Flora of North America North of Mexico. Bryophytes: Mosses," Volume 27.
- LOS MUSGOS DE LA SIERRA DE ALCAPARROSA, MEXICO. Cardenas S., Angeles; Delgadillo M., Claudio // Acta Botanica Mexicana;mar1992, Issue 17, p23
The known moss flora of Sierra de Alcaparrosa consists of 84 species and varieties. The Pottiaceae (26 species) and the Bryaceae (10 species) are the families best represented; the remaining include between 1 and 4 species in the area. The moss flora includes a group of 7 cleistocarpic mosses....
- Moss Flora of the Pacific Northwest. Reese, William D. // BioScience;Jan1973, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p55
The article reviews the book "Moss Flora of the Pacific Northwest," by Elva Lawton.
- Moss Flora of the Maritime Provinces. // Northeastern Naturalist;2011, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p391
The article reviews the book "Moss Flora of the Maritime Provinces," by Robert R. Ireland.
- Forecasts: Fiction. Steinberg, S. // Publishers Weekly;5/17/1991, Vol. 238 Issue 22, p53
Reviews the novel `Mexico Way,` by Robert Moss.
- Forecasts: Paperbacks. Kaganoff, Penny; Steinberg, Sybil // Publishers Weekly;1/18/1993, Vol. 240 Issue 3, p466
Reviews the book `Mexico Way,' by Robert Moss.
- Biodiversidad de Bryophyta (musgos) en MÃ©xico. Delgadillo-Moya, Claudio // Revista Mexicana de Biodiversidad;2014 Supl., Vol. 85, p100
Mosses (Bryophyta) comprise about 12 800 species in the world. In Mexico, 984 species and varieties are recognized from literature records and specimens in the Bryophyte Collection of the National Herbarium (MEXU). The southern states and those along the Neovolcanic Belt are the richest in terms...
- Moss Flora of Central America: Part 2. Encalyptaceae-Orthotrichaceae (Book). C. R. // Northeastern Naturalist;2004, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p360
Reviews the book "Moss Flora of Central America Part 2. Encalyptaceae-Orthotrichaceae," by Bruce Allen.
- Bazaar. // New Scientist;10/30/99, Vol. 164 Issue 2210, p53
Reviews the books `The Birds of Norfolk,' by Moss Taylor, `Flora Britannica,' by Richard Mabey and `The Fifth Elephant,' by Terry Pratchett.
- Book review. Schuiteman, André // Plant Systematics & Evolution;Sep2004, Vol. 248 Issue 1-4, p245
Reviews the book "Flora of North America: North of Mexico," edited by Flora of North America Editorial Committee.