Hypoglycaemia? So what!
- Forego post-meal glucose testing in the hospital. Moore, Justin; Williams, Tracy // Journal of Family Practice;Jul2011, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p386
A letter to the editor and a reply is presented in response to the article "It's Time to Abandon the Sliding Scale," by Guthrie and colleagues in the 2011 issue.
- Why bypass dietitians? Ortiz, Nancy // Cortlandt Forum;11/25/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p6
Presents a letter to the editor in response to the article, entitled �An unusual approach to achieving glycemic control,� by Mark Erik Meijer, published in the September 2004 issue.
- Comment on validity of glycaemic glucose equivalent. Wolever, T // European Journal of Clinical Nutrition;Dec2004, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p1672
Presents a letter to the editor about the validity of glycemic glucose equivalent.
- Tight glycaemic control: a survey of intensive care practice in the Netherlands. Schultz, Marcus; Spronk, Peter E.; Moeniralam, Hazra S. // Intensive Care Medicine;Apr2006, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p618
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "Tight Glycaemic Control: A Survey of Intensive Care Practice in Large English Hospitals, " by Iain Mackenzie, Susan Ingle, Suhail Zaidi, and Simon Buczaski in the 2005 issue.
- Weighing the data in studies of the glycaemic index. Ludwig, D S; Ebbeling, C B // International Journal of Obesity;Jul2008, Vol. 32 Issue 7, p1190
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "No effect of a diet with a reduced glycaemix index on satiety, energy intake and body weight in overweight and obese women," by L. M. Aston, C. S. Stokes, and S. A. Jebb which was published in a previous issue of the periodical.
- Opinion letters. // New Scientist;05/27/2000, Vol. 166 Issue 2240, p52
Presents letters from readers to the 'New Scientist,' as of May 27, 2000. Discussion on the use of the metric system and the American inches measurements in computers; Speculation that 'virtual violence' based games make people more competitive, not violent; Discussion on the glycemic index...
- Letters. C., Maggie; Hrycan, William; G., Donna; O., Cathy // Gardener for the Prairies;Winter2011, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p5
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to articles that appeared in previous issues of "The Gardener for the Prairies," including an article about invasive plants, an inquiry about hard-pruning ninebarks, and information about a low glycemic index (GI) variety of potatoes.
- Glycemic Control in Youth with Type 2 Diabetes. Krishnan, Nithya; Krishnan, Ramiah; Zeitler, Phil; Hirst, Kathryn // New England Journal of Medicine;9/13/2012, Vol. 367 Issue 11, p1066
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article "A Clinical Trial to Maintain Glycemic Control in Youth With Type 2 Diabetes," by Phil Zeitler et al in the 2012 issue, along with the reply of the author of the article.
- Winning index. Bean, Adam // Runner's World;Dec96, Vol. 31 Issue 12, p20
Presents the glycemic index that lists the best foods to eat before, during and after a run. Low- to moderate-glycemic foods; High-glycemic foods; Glycemic index ratings. INSET: The Glycemic Index..