Random House Still Dominating Children's Lists
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Children's. // Book Publishing Report;4/21/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p3
Provides a list from the 'New York Times Bestseller Scorecard' of several books for children ranked according to publishers for the year 2003. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Random House; Simon & Schuster.
- Children's Publishers Stepping Up Series Output. // Book Publishing Report;2/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p3
Reports developments related to children's book publishers in New York. Publication of Random House Children's Books' "Girls in Pants: The Third Summer of the Sisterhood," by Ann Brashare; Marketing of Scholastic Corp. on Patrick Carman's "The Dark Hills Divide"; Release of Michelle Paver's...
- HarperCollins to provide back office services for scholastic. // Book Publishing Report;10/25/99, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p4
Reports that HarperCollins Publishers Inc. has signed an agreement to provide customer service, billing and credit for Scholastic. Significance of the deal on the companies' publishing assets.
- HC to Handle Back Office for Scholastic. // Publishers Weekly;10/25/1999, Vol. 246 Issue 43, p12
Reports on the agreement between Scholastic Children's Books and HarperCollins. Opinion of Scholastic's President Barbara Marcus on HarperCollins; Comments of HC President Jane Friedman concerning the agreement.
- INTERNATIONAL NEWS. // Book Publishing Report;2/4/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p8
Reports developments related to international publishers. Rank of Random House Inc. in Great Britain book market; Sales of Harper Collins; Appointment of Ann-Janine Murtagh as publishing director of Orchard Books.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD THE PUBLISHERS Childrens' // Book Publishing Report;9/8/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 34, p8
Presents the list of the leading book publishers of the U.S. as of September 8, 2003. Number of bestseller books which helped HarperCollins to stay on top of the publisher's list; Total number of weeks during which titles of Random House did desirable business.
- NEW YORK TIMES BESTSELLER SCORECARD: THE PUBLISHERS. // Book Publishing Report;12/2/2002, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p3
Presents the New York Times bestseller ratings scorecard of publishers. HarperCollins; Scholastic; Simon & Schuster.
- Potter a Boon for... HarperCollins? Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;7/25/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 29, p6
Reports on the possible benefits of the financial deal between publishing companies Scholastic and HarperCollins to HarperCollins. Impact of the success of the Harry Potter books to HarperCollins; Overview of the deal; Profit being expected from the deal.
- Random House, Food Network Stars Control NYT Advice/Misc. List. // Book Publishing Report;12/25/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 50, p6
The article reports on the hardcover and paperback advice and miscellaneous lists of the "New York Times." Most of the top spots of the list have been controlled by television personalities such as Rachael Ray from the Food Network, Paula Deen and Ina Garten's "Barefoot Contessa at Home," from...