Rich Dad's Good Advice for Warner Business Books
- Kirshbaum Foresees Sales Improvement. // Publishers Weekly;7/30/2001, Vol. 248 Issue 31, p10
Focuses on the sales of Time Warner Trade Publishing in 2001. Performance of the company for the first half of the year; Forecast for the second half; Book which the company will release in September.
- Other Highlights. // Book Publishing Report;2/13/2006, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p7
The article reports on the success of the book "Honeymoon," by James Patterson to reach the top spot at the Time Warner Book Group Inc. in the book industry in the U.S.
- Time Warner Rallies Round 'America' Milliot, Jim; Zeitchik, Steven // Publishers Weekly;2/14/2005, Vol. 252 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the contribution of the book "America (The Book)" to the sales performance of Time Warner Book Group in the U.S., as of February 2005. List of other books from the company with a strong sales performance, including "Hour Game" and "Night Fall"; Background on the performance of books...
- Time Warner Eyes Sale of Some magazines: Report. // Moderate Voice;02/14/2013, p17
The article reports that media corporation Time Warner Inc. is negotiating with a U.S. publisher to sell some of its magazines including "people," and "InStyle."
- Home Entertainment Boosts Time Warner Q1. GRUENWEDEL, ERIK // Home Media Magazine;5/6/2013, Vol. 35 Issue 18, p1
The article reports that strong home entertainment sales improved profits of media firm Time Warner in the first quarter of 2013.
- TWX HAS A MIXED QUARTER. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p20
The article reports on the financial performance of Time Warner Inc. in the U.S. According to the author, the company reported an overall total revenue increase of 2% or $11.4 billion, however, its income decreases by $771 million due to its restructuring charge and discontinued business...
- Letting facts speak. Nathan, Paul // Publishers Weekly;7/3/1995, Vol. 242 Issue 27, p15
Reports on Turner Original Productions' acquisition of the motion picture rights to Laurie Garrett's `The Coming Plague'.
- Bookface catches Time-Warner's eye with launch. Letts, Mike // Seybold Report on Internet Publishing;Jul2000, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p30
Reports on Bookface Inc.'s beta launch of its free, advertising-based book-reading site at Book Expo in June 2000. Time Warner Trade Publishing's purchase of a minority share of the company; Publishers with which Bookface has secured content commitments; Variety of titles that customers can...
- Time Warner Audio reorganizes. // Publishers Weekly;1/22/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 4, p26
Reports that Time Warner AudioBooks has made Warner Books its sole distributor and has moved its headquarters to New York City.