FBI Probes Alleged Kickbacks in N.M. Courthouse Construction
- FBI TURNING POINTS: 10 CRITICAL CASES. J.K. // American Heritage;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 53 Issue 4, p35
Focuses on the critical cases investigated by the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation. Radicals suspected at the Palmer Raids; Arrest of bank robber John Dillinger; Accusation against Alger Hiss.
- FBI probes prepreg firms. Renstrom, Roger // Plastics News;02/15/99, Vol. 10 Issue 53, p1
Reports on the launch of a criminal investigation by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation against manufacturers and suppliers involved in polyacrylonitrile-based carbon fiber and preimpregnated materials. Visit to office sites; Request for firms' business records and electronic and...
- The FBI is conducting a criminal investigation. MacLachlan, Suzanne; Mutch, David // Christian Science Monitor;4/24/95, Vol. 87 Issue 103, p2
Reports the efforts by FBI to trace the identity of persons who delivered a phony threat of a nerve gas attack on Disneyland, Los Angeles over the Easter weekend by a Japanese cult.
- FBI assists in case of U.S. nun Killed in Guatemala. // National Catholic Reporter;6/1/2001, Vol. 37 Issue 31, p10
Reports on the assistance given by the Federal Bureau of Investigation in the investigation on the slaying of an American nun in Guatemala.
- Worries as FBI Confirms Robbery Not a Top Priority. Jackson, Ben // American Banker;6/3/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 105, p5
Discusses the strategy of the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) regarding the investigation of bank robbery in the U.S. Increase in bank robberies; Bankers'attitudes towards law enforcement officials; Steps taken by trade groups to improve security.
- FBI to probe death of Gay in N.Y. city jail. // Advocate;3/17/71, Issue 55, p2
Reports on the investigation of Federal Bureau of Investigation on the death of a homosexual in the Men's House of Detention in New York City. Accounts on the death of Raymond Lavon Moore; Result of the investigation by the Manhattan grand jury; Cause of the death of Moore.
- Under the microscope. Gibbs, Nancy; Dickerson, John F. // Time International (South Pacific Edition);04/28/97, Issue 17, p26
Focuses on the investigation of the US Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) in the wake of botched investigations including Ruby Ridge and the case of Richard Jewell. Budget increases for the FBI under Clinton which made Congressional oversight difficult; The role of Federic Whitehurst;...
- FBI Raids ISD. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;1/11/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32047, p31
The article informs that agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) searched the main offices of the Pharr-San Juan-Alamo Independent School District, temporarily closing the South Texas school system's administrative offices. It informs that agents also raided the homes of school...
- FBI Still Hunting Five Young Men Smuggled Into U.S. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;1/6/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 1, p7
Reveals that the U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation has been looking for five men who entered the U.S. illegally on or around Christmas Eve in 2002. Names of the men smuggled into the U.S.; Statement from President George W. Bush on the manhunt; Identity of the smuggler involved in the...