San Francisco Finance Corporation Receives Fitch Upgrade
- Toll Brothers' Deal Raises $300MM. // National Mortgage News;6/27/2005, Vol. 29 Issue 40, p17
Reports on the ratings of Toll Brothers Finance Corp. by Fitch Ratings Inc. Intention of Toll Brothers Finance Corp. to sell senior notes in a private placement; Use of the proceeds of the new debt issue in senior subordinated notes due in 2009; Operations of Toll Brothers.
- DETERMINANTE I TEÅ½INA IMPLIKACIJA REJTINGA SUVERENIH KREDITA. Kožul, Nataša // Bankarstvo Magazine;2013, Issue 6, p62
Although it has been shown that credit ratings are unreliable as a definitive measure of quality of a particular obligor or their debt issue, and should thus be used solely for comparative evaluation across investment choices, the demand for sovereign credit ratingsâ€”the risk assessments...
- Resurrection Downgrade. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/2/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33226, p9
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has rated the Resurrection Health Care one notch lower to BBB-plus because of the losses in its operation in Illinois. The lower rating came as the Chicago-based system announced plans to sell two of its hospitals that lead to the 120 million dollar...
- Fitch Upgrades New Hampshire Utility After Sale of Seabrook Nuclear Plant. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;2/18/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31574, p6
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded Public Service Company of New Hampshire's senior secured credit and the utility's unsecured ratings. Completion of the sale of the Seabrook nuclear power facility; Reflection of the constructive resolution of electric restructuring issues in the city.
- Prince George's Waste. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;11/17/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31763, p33
Reports that Fitch Ratings Inc. has upgraded the outstanding solid-waste revenue debt of Prince George's County in Maryland.
- Negative on Friendship. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article reports on the rating made by credit agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. to Friendship Village of Columbus Ohio Inc., a continuing care retirement facility's, outlook in Ohio.
- UK loses AAA rating with second agency as Fitch downgrades. Dale, Samuel // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);4/22/2013, p9
The article reports that Great Britain has lost its AAA credit rating with Fitch Ratings in 2013, following Moody's downgrading from AAA to AA+ with a stable outlook.
- Fitch cuts Croatia credit rating to junk. // Regional Today;
The article reports that the credit rating of Croatia was downgraded to junk by the agency Fitch Ratings in September 2013.
- Fitch warns AAA rating in jeopardy with 'technical' default on US debt. Schroeder, Peter // Hill;6/9/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 81, p12
The article reports on the statement of Fitch Ratings Ltd., a credit rating agency, that the U.S. would threaten its AAA credit rating if Congress allows a short-term technical default to occur.