Retail Sales Slide 1.3% And 0.4% Excluding Autos
- Retail Sales Ex-Autos Both Increase 0.2%. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32467, p2
The article reports on the increase of overall sales of retailers much higher than expectations, according to the Commerce Department in the U.S. Sales increased .0.2 percent in August to $368.2 billion. Sales rose 0.2 percent to $298.3 billion after a 0.6 percent increase in July, originally...
- Sales Crow 0.2%; Ex Autos Gain 1.1%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;10/17/2005, Vol. 854 Issue 32239, p2
Reports that sales by U.S. retailers has risen by 0.2 percent in September 2005, while excluding input from automobile dealerships, retail sales were up by 1.1 percent, according to data released by the Department of Commerce.
- Retail Sales Up 1.5%; Ex-Autos Jumps 0.6%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;10/18/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31991, p2
Reports on the increase in the sales of retailers in the United States in September 2004, according to data released by the Department of Commerce. Percentage of increase in sales projected by economists.
- Retail Sales Up 0.1%; Ex-Autos Gain 0.5%. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;12/14/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32029, p2
The article presents information on increase in sales by 0.1% of U.S. retailers. This increase is slightly less than expected. According to the Commerce Department excluding input from auto dealerships, retail sales were up by 0.5%. The retail sales increase followed a revised 0.8% hike in...
- Retail Sales Up 1.4%; Ex Autos Rise 1.1%. McConnell, Alison L. // Bond Buyer;5/13/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32132, p2
This article reports that in the largest increase in seven months, sales by U.S. retailers rose 1.45 in April to $344.9 billion, while excluding input from auto dealerships, retail sales were up 1.1 %, according to data released by the U.S. Department of Commerce. The April retail sales figure...
- Retail Sales Jump 0.6%; Ex-Autos Gain 0.4%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32733, p2
The article focuses on the data released by the Commerce Department of the U.S. on October 12, 2007. The report showed that retail sales have posted a 0.6 percent increase to $380.230 billion in September 2007. Excluding automobiles, retail sales have increased by 0.4 percent to $301.577...
- Route 66 Harley-Davidson Tulsa, OK. // Dealernews;Apr2005 Supplement, p28
Features the Tulsa, Oklahoma-based motorsports supply dealership, Route 66 Harley-Davidson. History of the dealership; Motorsports equipment sold at the store; Reasons why the business has won an honorable mention in the 2005 Top 100 Dealers awards; Business philosophy of the company.
- Shopping early for Christmas? // Commercial Motor;9/23/2004, Vol. 200 Issue 5098, p68
Discusses the opportunities offered by the Christmas season to truck operators in the retail trade sector in Great Britain. Objective of dealers in offering deals; Ways to increase the profit of dealers; Comparison of the concerns of small and big hauling businesses.
- Now's the Time to Sell Store. VILLEGAS, PHIL // WardsAuto Dealer Business;Oct2012, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p28
The article offers information on the reasons and the time to sell the stores or automobile dealerships. It is mentioned that as the dealer body ages, owners started selling their stores as aging is the critical issue for dealers and they started to look forward regarding the issue. It also...