Rentrak Is Tackling On-Demand Views
- Ratings. // CableFAX Daily;2/28/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p2
Focuses on AdEssentials Tracker, a system developed by Rentrak that can provide advertisers with information on the number of impressions per household and daypart viewing data by zip code.
- The quest for NUMBER ONE. Panckhurst, Paul // AdMedia;Feb2002 50 Years of Advertising, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p15
Focuses on the history of the television commercial in New Zealand. Impression of the audience on the commercial; Concept of the television commercial; Impact of the television commercial to the audience.
- Must ads disgust to get discussed? Croft, Martin // Marketing Week (01419285);6/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 24, p22
Focuses on the complaints against shock advertising in televisions in Great Britain. Record set by television viewers' complaints against the shocking advertisements; Factors attributed for the increase in complaints; Uncertainty of the impact of shock advertising.
- WORD ON THE STREET. // Gay & Lesbian Times;8/14/2003, Issue 816, p16
Presents comments of television viewers on commercial of King Stahlman and AlreadyOut bail bond in San Diego, California. Negative impact of message to viewers; Offensiveness of the commercials.
- Weighing Ad-Pod Ratings. Bachman, Katy // MediaWeek;3/3/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p6
Discusses research on the retention of television viewers during commercials. Ranking of Court TV among other networks in commercial retention; Significance to television broadcasting.
- Can the TV ad market have faith in Barb's figures?. Reid, Alasdair // Campaign (UK);1/25/2002, Issue 3, p10
Presents views on the impact of Barb television audience measurement panel on the television advertising market in Great Britain. Decline of commercial audiences; Unreliability of the system; Value of television advertising.
- ADWATCH. // Marketing (00253650);5/17/2001, p26
Presents pictures and a chart on the top television commercials in Great Britain as ranked by viewers' advertisement recall from May 4, 2001 to May 6, 2001. Advertisement for B&Q by Bates UK and Zenith Media; Commercial for Halifax by Delaney Lund Knox Warren and Zenith Media; Commercial for...
- PERCEPTUAL DISCREPANCIES IN THE TIME DURATION AND NUMBER OF TELEVISION COMMERCIALS. Webb, Peter H. // Advances in Consumer Research;1979, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p85
In recent years, increasing pressure has been applied to television networks to control both the quality and quantity of advertising. The industry has denied major increases in commercial time in the last 25 years. This research shows that people's perceptions of the amount of advertising on...
- Stuart Elliott in America. Elliott, Stuart // Campaign;7/26/2002, Issue 29, p19
Focuses on the television advertising. Impact of the continuing disregard of viewers for campaigns on television broadcasting; Benefits of product placement; Effects of placements in scripted television programs.