Small Shops' Big Push Lifts Adelphia HD Sales
- HDTV toy store. // Broadcast Engineering;Feb2004, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p10
Focuses on the developing trends in high definition television in the U.S. Support of companies for a single technology ; Details on the customer services of television networks; Guide for television subscription.
- S&V's Shopping Guide to HOME THEATER. // Sound & Vision;Jan2005, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p79
Presents information on shopping for a high definition television (HDTV). Existence of several HDTV models in electronic superstores; Problems concerning the customer service of superstores.
- SES Gathers Momentum in Asia-Pacific with Further Significant Fleet Investment. // Wireless Satellite & Broadcasting;Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 6, p10
The article informs that SES SA has made investments in the regions of Asia-Pacific for meeting the increased demand of customers for High Definition (HD) broadcast contents.
- BROADWING BUILDS COVERAGE FOR MEDIA SERVICES NETWORK. Wilson, Carol // Telephony;10/24/2005, Vol. 246 Issue 21, p8
Reports on the plans of Broadwing Communications Inc. to double its Media Services Network to keep up with the demand for high-quality realtime video feeds in high-definition TV format in the U.S. Live transmission of sports programming and other events; Establishment of the network to meet the...
- Signals unclear to hi-def buyers. Schneider, Michael // Variety;12/25/2006, Vol. 405 Issue 6, p12
The article reports complications that afflict consumers who purchased high-definition television sets. According to industry experts, many consumers do not realize that they must subscribe to high-definition cable television services to experience such reception. The article also examines the...
- Fighting for HD bragging rights. Patterson, Traci // CED;Feb2008, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p34
The article focuses on the trend of high-definition (HD) programming to cable subscribers in the U.S. It is emphasized that lacking a true triple-play of their own satellite providers have made HD content a high priority. The satellite operators lack the interactive signal which is necessary to...
- Grass Valley Helps TV Liberal Make the Switch from SD to HD. // Broadcast & CableSat;12/2/2015, p1
The article reports on the plan of the TV Liberal to make a switch from standard definition (SD) to high definition (HD) television for an efficient delivery of high-quality live productions and breaking news coverage.
- CLOSED CIRCUIT. // Broadcasting & Cable;07/24/2000, Vol. 130 Issue 31, p11
Reports on developments related to the television broadcasting industry in the United States as of July 24, 2000. High definition television efforts of television network CBS; Adelphia Communications' acquisition of cable television systems owned by the late Daniels and Associates founder Bill...
- Adelphia's On An HDTV Roll. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;1/26/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p35
Reports that U.S.-based Adelphia Communications Corp. announced a series of high definition television (HDTV) content and technology deals, as of January 2004. Plan to launch a number of HDNet's HDTV channels; Expansion of its deployment of BigBand Network's Broadband Multimedia Router and...