Weather Channel Viewers Stay Tuned for Ads
- TV monitor/a weekly look at who's buying what and when. // Campaign (UK);04/09/99, Issue 14, p24
Features different television advertisements appearing in ITV's program `Hunting Venus.' Guinness; McDonald's; Alton Towers.
- BACK AT THE BEACH. Anderson, Mae // Adweek Eastern Edition;2/26/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p7
Focuses on the advertising on Music Television's 'MTV Spring Break' filmed in Cancun, Mexico. Major advertisers which signed up for the television series; Target audience of the series.
- ITV nets Colgate for broadcast sponsorship. // Marketing Week;4/29/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 13, p15
Reveals that ITV has secured broadcast sponsorship deals for two television series launching in Great Britain. Sponsorship of the documentary-soap program `Desperately Seeking Stardom,' by a Colgate gel brand; Deal signed by cheese triangles brand The Laughing Cow to sponsor youth sports...
- Bravo Beefs Up Sales. Cooper, Jim // MediaWeek;04/17/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 16, p10
Deals with cable television network Bravo's programs and advertising plans. Miniseries and documentary programs; Special on the making of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's `Imagine' album.
- `Nick Nation' brand campaign hits air. Hogan // Multichannel News;10/25/99, Vol. 20 Issue 44, p32
Reports on cable television network Nickelodeon's launch of an advertising campaign dubbed `Nick Nation' and targeted to children, parents and advertisers. Aim to reinforce the network's philosophy of putting children first; Description of the television commercials; Cost of outside media buys...
- C4 secures sponsorship for two new programmes. Bentley, Stephanie // Marketing Week;11/4/1999, Vol. 22 Issue 40, p12
Reports that British television network Channel 4 has brokered two sponsorship deals for an evening music and entertainment show starring Zoe Ball and a series combining gardening and cookery. Wella Shockwaves' agreement to sponsor Ball's `Right About Now' show; Celebrities to be featured in...
- Scatter matters for Nick Jr./CBS. McConville, Jim // Electronic Media;03/05/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 10, p8
Reports on scatter advertisers at the Nick Jr./CBS Saturday morning programming block at Nickelodeon. Signing of Tootsie Roll, Disney Home Video and toy maker Microgames in February 2001; Program's sale of four minutes per hour.
- MTV rules the world of promos. Kaufman // SHOOT;08/01/97, Vol. 38 Issue 31, p7
Focuses on the Music Television (MTV) cable network's commercials for two television series. Challenges in developing the promotion; Themes of the commercials; Strategy of the network to distinguish the two series; Features of the commercials.
- SUMMER OF A LIFETIME. Sampey, Kathleen // Adweek Western Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 23, p28
Reports on the television advertisements that have been launched by Lifetime Television for its cable television offerings in summer 2002. Plot of the television advertisement; Aim of the advertisements.