INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/5/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 46, p40
Several charts are presented that list data related to the media/entertainment industry including underwriting volume, new issues, and mergers and acquisitions.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/27/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 8, p44
Several charts that present information regarding the investment banking of the media/entertainment industry in the international sector and in the U.S. including global media/entertainment underwriting volume, global new issues media/entertainment sector, global volume by product, top U.S. new...
- Culture trends. // Adweek Western Edition;4/22/96, Vol. 46 Issue 17, Culture p1
Presents several charts on data collected concerning trends in the entertainment and mass media industry. Includes Billboard's top 20 albums; Nielsen's top 15 network programs; Music Television's buzz chip; Billboard's top 15 singles; MTV around the world; Billboard's heatseekers albums.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // MediaWeek;2/15/2010, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p20
Charts are presented on mass media and U.S. economic conditions.
- Culture Trends. // Brandweek;1/23/2006, Vol. 47 Issue 4, following p28
Charts on trends regarding Web sites, music releases and ringtones as of January 2006, are presented.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Adweek;11/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 39, p24
Charts on mass media are presented.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Adweek;2/22/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p27
Charts are presented on various aspects of mass media including Super Bowl football game television advertising, Internet television viewing, and Internet advertising finance.
- Culture Trends. // MediaWeek;2/27/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 9, preceding p34
Presents two charts that show the top ten pets and animals Web sites for week ending February 18, 2006 and the top motion pictures for week ending February 20, 2006 in the U.S.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Adweek;8/23/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 30, p19
Charts are presented on various aspects of mass media including leading markets for direct broadcast satellite television, research on Internet video viewing by Internet users and Internet advertising presentations by various Web sites which present Internet videos.