INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- INTERNATIONAL STATISTICS. // Economic Indicators;Aug2010, Vol. 115 Issue 8, p35
A chart is presented which depicts the industrial production and consumer prices of several major industrial countries which include the U.S., Canda and Japan.
- TUCSON BBB ACTIVITY REPORT - MAY 2009. // Inside Tucson Business;6/1/2009, Vol. 18 Issue 53, p13
A chart is presented that depicts the BBB Activity Report in May 2009 on the top 10 most complained and most inquired about industries in Arizona.
- Quality Measurement/Test/Inspection Services Guide. // Quality;Jul2009, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p28
A chart is presented that lists the companies and the quality measurement and test services they provide.
- Quality Certification & Registration Guide. // Quality;Jul2009, Vol. 48 Issue 7, p44
A chart is presented that lists the companies and the certifications and registrations acquired.
- 2010 Editorial Calendar. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;2010 Book of Lists, Issue 324119, p7
A chart that lists industries in the U.S. that will be having events is presented.
- Economic Structure and Context: Key Sectors. // Malaysia Country Monitor;Jan2012, p19
A chart is presented depicting Malaysia's top ten sector ranked by value added in 2010 and 2011 including oil and gas mining, agriculture, as well as public administration and defense.
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST MANUFACTURERS IN CNY. // Business Journal (Central New York);2011 Book of Lists Supplement, p70
A chart is presented that lists top largest manufacturers ranked by number of full-time employees in Central New York (CNY) including Lockheed Martin Mission Systems & Sensors, Welch Allyn, and IBM Corp.
- 3 ECONOMIC AND PRODUCT MARKETS IN HUNGARY: 3.2 SUMMARY RANKINGS. // Hungary Economic Studies;2007, p64
A chart is presented that lists the ranking of market potentials across various industries in Hungary as of 2007, including services, non-food retail sales, and non-durable goods.
- INDUSTRY PERFORMANCE. // Fortune International (Europe);7/23/2007, Vol. 156 Issue 2, pF-24
Charts are presented ranking the industries of the top 500 companies in the world according to various measures. Leading the category of change in revenues from 2005 to 2006 was the securities industry; leading the return on revenues category was the mining and crude oil production industry;...
- U.S. STATES -- ESTIMATED NUMBER OF ESTABLISHMENTS YEAR: 2009. // United States Biological Product Manufacturing Industry Report;2009, p7
A chart is presented depicting the estimated number of establishments in the U.S. for year 2009.