Bonus Time Comes Late at UBS
- UBS Taps Juge, Woo To Unite Businesses. K. K. // High Yield Report;12/12/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p2
The article reports on executive appointments at UBS Investment Bank in December 2005. David Juge will continue as head of global syndicated finance. Warren Woo was promoted to global head of the financial sponsors group and leveraged finance origination. Steve Conway was promoted to head of...
- UBS Taps Juge, Woo To Unite Businesses. K. K. // Bank Loan Report;12/12/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p1
The article reports that UBS AG has appointed David Juge and Warren Woo as joint heads of global leveraged finance. This is part of a strategy to align the leveraged finance of UBS to financial sponsors businesses. The appointments has recognized that leveraged buyouts and debt financing...
- New UBS Hedge Fund Team. // Emerging Markets Monitor;8/8/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 17, p19
Reports on an advisory group created by UBS that would provide corporate finance services to hedge funds in 2005. Objective of the UBS hedge fund team; Role of hedge funds in merger & acquisition transactions; Appointment of Warren Woo at the hedge fund team.
- Investment Bank Counsel Leaves UBS. // American Banker;8/5/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 150, p20
The article reports on the 2008 resignation of David Aufhauser, a top lawyer at UBS AG, who was the former interim co-group general counsel for UBS and the U.S. general counsel of the company's investment bank. A discussion of Aufhauser's involvement in a civil fraud complaint against UBS is...
- UBS Said To Plan Rebranding, Private Bank Shakeup. // American Banker;12/8/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 234, p6
Reports on the possibility that Swiss banking group UBS AG will announce a senior management realignment. Renaming of several divisions including UBS Brinson, UBS Capital, Phillips and Drew and the private and corporate clients units; Decline in assets cited.
- Street's Q2 Report Cards Are In. French, Jeffrey // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the second quarter 2005 financial results of investment banks in the U.S. Poor performance of UBS AG and its peers in fixed-income and equity trading; Strong performance of Credit Suisse First Boston on the investment banking front, whose revenues surged by more than 50 percent;...
- UBS Targets Investors with at Least $10M. // American Banker;5/20/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 97, p10
UBS AG announced on Wednesday that, having hired a team from Merrill Lynch & Co., it will start a U.S. private wealth management unit to target ultra-wealthy investors. The Swiss banking company said the new unit will seek accounts of more than $10 million. Anthony DeChellis and Michael...
- UBS Downplays Cost of Ad Campaign. // American Banker;8/26/2010, Vol. 175 Issue 132, p2
The article discusses the cost of an advertising campaign that has been launched by the company UBS AG.
- UBS: Payment Cutoff Was Not Political. // American Banker;1/6/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 4, p16
Brief information is given about Swiss bank UBS AG's decision to limit payments to Palestinian support groups because of political reasons.