Century 21 Finds Home
- Shopping Spree for NYC. Prikios, Karen Anderson // Broadcasting & Cable;2/24/2003, Vol. 133 Issue 8, p34
Focuses on the construction of a broadcast and production facility of television news channel CNN News Group at AOL Time Warner Center in Manhattan, New York. Plans of the television network for equipping the center; Investments made by CNN on the basis of an agreement signed in 2002;...
- Revamps. // CableFAX Daily;2/14/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 30, p2
Presents updates on cable television broadcasting changes in the U.S. as of February 14, 2006. Relaunch of the program "Men's Outdoors & Recreation" by The Men's Channel; Changes in the information bar of CNN International.
- More face time for Cooper? Learmonth, Michael // Daily Variety;11/1/2005, Vol. 289 Issue 22, p3
Reports on the plan of Cable News Network to realign primetime scheduling of its television programs. Permanent time slot for Anderson Cooper's television program "360 With Anderson Cooper"; Change of time slot for Aaron Brown's television program; Details on the programming plan of the executives.
- It's reach, not ratings, as D'Alba extends brand of digitally savvy CNN. Atkinson, Claire // Advertising Age;6/12/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 24, p32
The article deals with the ratings received by U.S. television company CNN. Fox News Channel outpaces the CNN cable operation by almost a million viewers in prime time. For the first two months of 2006, CNN Web sites, which include CNNMoney.com and CNNenEspaÃ±ol.com, booked $22 million, up...
- CNN, outfoxed by Fox News, cancels Capital Gang. Kiernan, John // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);7/1/2005, Vol. 52 Issue 27, p11A
Focuses on the CNN television show "Capital Gang". Format of the show; Author's impression of the role of CNN in the national politics; Efforts of CNN to stay competitive.
- Intelligence report sinks CNN Iran show. Lowry, Brian // Daily Variety;12/6/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 48, p3
The article reports on the decision of television network CNN to postpone the television airing of the documentary "We Were Warned: Iran Goes Nuclear," slated on December 12. 2007. The show features a what-if scenario with former government officials playing fictional cabinet members and...
- Not your parents' news channel. All, Lee // Electronic Media;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p23
Focuses on the Cable News Network's television program 'Headline News' which completed its 20th anniversary in 2002. Quality of news provided by the program; Purpose for creating the program in 1982; Background about the creation of the news program; Channel which threatened the very existence...
- Rescue digs up ratings. SCHNEIDER, MICHAEL // Daily Variety;10/14/2010, Vol. 309 Issue 9, p1
The article reports on the high ratings received by Cable News Network's (CNN) television program "Larry King Live" and its website exceeding the ratings of cable networks Fox News and MSNBC because of CNN's live coverage of the rescue operation for the trapped miners in Chile.
- HeadlineNews. // Electronic Media;12/16/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 50, p32
Presents information on events in the history of the Cable News Network's news program 'Headline News' as of December 16, 2002. Request of Ted Turner to Reese Schonfeld to devise a plan and budget for a headline news service in November 1980; Announcement made by Ted Turner to launch his...