Gap Evident in Mobile Desires
- Standardization and fragmentation. Ford, Tracy // RCR Wireless News;6/16/2003, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p10
Explains that the issue of standardization was the focus of the 2003 JavaOne developers conference held by Sun Microsystems Inc. in San Francisco, California. Estimate on the number of Java developers worldwide; Cellular telephone makers that support Java software application; Importance for...
- Cellular Markets (21-40). // RCR Wireless News;5/14/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p18
Ranks cellular telephone markets in the United States based on its number of subscribers as of May 2001.
- Ratings: Cellular phones. // Consumer Reports Buying Guide;1999, p236
Evaluates several cellular telephones and lists them based on their overall score.
- Operators at risk of losing out on mobile music revenues. Davies, Sara // New Media Age;8/29/2002, p35
Reports on the findings of a research by Ovum company about the mobile music service sector in Great Britain. Impact of the lack of digital rights on mobile music on mobile operators and service providers; Suggestions on how mobile operators and service providers can succeed in the mobile music...
- Spine company officials see sector as an 'exciting place.'. STOMMEN, JIM // Medical Device Daily;12/15/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 222, p1
The article discusses the highlights of the webcast session at the 2008 Healthcare Conference sponsored by RBC Capital Markets in New York City. Topics discussed at the session include spine surgery and biomaterial space. Gerry Carlozzi of Integra Life Sciences, believed that there will be...
- New tech constantly changing medical practice, healthcare. FORD, OMAR // Medical Device Daily;12/15/2008, Vol. 12 Issue 222, p1
The article discusses the highlights of the 2008 Healthcare Conference by RBC Capital Markets in New York City. A panel at the conference took an in-depth look on how new technologies have changed the practice of medicine. Some of the companies participating in the panel are iCAD and Novadaq. It...
- ARIAD to Present at the 2011 RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;3/14/2011, p9
The article reports that Ariad Pharmaceuticals Inc. will present an overview of its oncology drug pipeline and progress on three lead compounds at the 2011 RBC Capital Markets Corp.s' Healthcare conference to be held at the New York Palace Hotel in New York City on March 3.
- Teva to Present at the 2012 RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference 2012 RBC Capital Markets' Global Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article presents information on RBC Capital Markets Corp.'s Global Healthcare Conference to be held in New York on February 29, 2012 in which Lesley Russell, senior vice president of Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., will give a presentation on healthcare.
- PharMerica to Present at 2012 RBC Capital Markets' Healthcare Conference RBC Capital Markets' 2012 Healthcare Conference. // Biomedical Market Newsletter;2/28/2012, Vol. 21, p1
The article offers information on the RBC Capital Markets Corp.'s 2012 healthcare conference to be held in New York City on February 29, 2012 which will feature a presentation from PharMerica Corp.