AT&T Can Upgrade to Video in Anaheim
- AT&T LEADS TELECOM IN SECURITY/STABILITY/RECOGNITION. // RBOC Update;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
The article reports on the recognition of AT&T Inc. by In-Stat as a leader in the areas of network security, financial stability and brand familiarity for small to mid-sized business customers based on its Business Telecom Trends Survey. Majority of the respondents indicated their familiarity...
- St. Louis cable may never be the same. Absher, Frank // St. Louis Journalism Review;Mar99, Vol. 29 Issue 214, p3
Reports that AT&T Corp. plans to offer local telephone and other services in Saint Louis, Missouri through the cables of the acquired firm Tele-Communications Inc.
- AT&T to T-Mobile subscribers: 'How does $450 sound to you?'. // Advertising Age;1/6/2014, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p3
The article discusses a report from "The Wall Street Journal" about the advertising campaign of AT&T, the biggest provider of mobile telephony and fixed telephony services in the U.S., that promised customers of rival T-Mobile as much as 450 U.S. dollars to switch services.
- Setting the Record Straight. Evans, Don // Rural Telecommunications;May/Jun99, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p10
Deals with the issues arising from the notice sent by AT&T to Buggs Island Telephone (BIT) Cooperative announcing additional charges on customer bills. Reaction of telephone subscribers on the notice; Implications of the notice; Measure taken by the BIT Cooperative to clarify the issues.
- Telco Competition:. // CableFAX Daily;4/19/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 76, p1
Reports on the competition of telecommunication companies as of April 2006. Move of Verizon Wireless to launch FiOS TV in Plano, Texas; Plan of AT&T to offer Akimbo's video-on-demand service to subscribers of its EchoStar venture "Homezone TV"; Decision of the state of Maryland to approve a...
- Denver panel approves TCI transfer. // Electronic Media;02/01/99, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p23
Reports that a committee of Denver, Colorado city council has voted to recommend the transfer of the Tele-Communications Inc. cable television franchise to AT&T.
- AT&T and Shell strike unified communications platform agreement. Majithia, Kavit // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
AT&T and Shell have signed an agreement to migrate 150,000 employees and contractors in over 50 countries to a new unified communications platform.
- Carrier Service Provider. // Network Dictionary;2007, p87
A definition for the term "carrier service provider" is presented. A carrier service provider refers to a company offering telecommunication service, whether voice or data, between points in a state or in one or more countries. Such companies as AT&T and British Telecom are examples of carrier...
- Carriers build givers' networks. Reedy, Sarah // Telephony;9/11/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 14, p18
The article reports that the four largest telecommunications company has donated a total of $300 million in grants and 15 million hours volunteering in 2005, however, in 2006, these four companies will be concentrating on educational grants and services. These four telecom companies include AT&T...