Comedy's 'Mencia' Won't Mind Wide Support
- Gay Logo channel launches in Latin America. Wockner, Rex // Gay & Lesbian Times;11/10/2005, Issue 933, p37
Reports on the launching of a pay-per view programming from the U.S. gay cable channel Logo in Mexico and Brazil.
- BRIEFS. // Multichannel News;9/30/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 39, p37
Reports developments in the U.S. cable television industry as of September 30, 2002. Changes in the programming of Turner Network Television; Agreement between MTV Networks and the CTN Media Group; Subscribers of TechTV.
- Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;3/13/95, Vol. 125 Issue 11, p26
Presents a list of the top 15 basic cable programs and the top five pay cable programs for the week of February 27 to March 5, 1995 according to the Nielsen Media Research. Ranking according to number of households tuning in.
- People's choice: Top cable shows. // Broadcasting & Cable;8/21/95, Vol. 125 Issue 34, p34
Presents a chart ranking of the basic cable and pay cable television programs for the week of August 7-13, 1995, according to number of households tuned in. Includes `NFL Pre-Season'; Movie `Crocodile Dundee II'; `NASCAR Winston Cup'; Movie `True Lies'; Movie `Clear and Present Danger'.
- Media Road Test: Richard and Judy. // Marketing (00253650);10/22/2008, p6
The article provides information on the launch of "Richard and Judy's New Position" television program on UKTV channel Watch in Great Britain. The show features the interviewing styles of the television presenters. However, the Watch channel is unavailable to those without a Sky or cable TV...
- CABLE CAPSULES. // Daily Variety;4/3/2007, Vol. 295 Issue 2, pA3
The article offers information on several cable television channels. It includes A&E, ABC Family, Adult Swim, Animal Planet, and BET Networks. Information presented include the number of subscribers, top original television programs, and upcoming original television programs. Key network and...
- FX. // Advertising Age;5/19/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 20, pC46
The article presents a profile on cable television network FX and its programs as of May 2003. Widespread viewer and critical acclaim supported by advertising won for the network its first Emmy Award for the drama series "The Shield" in 2002. The network builds on the Emmy feat with a 2003 to...
- Cable Heats Up Summer. Larson, Megan // MediaWeek;9/01/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p5
Reports on an increase in the audience share of cable networks in the U.S. during the summer of 2003. Response of viewers to reality programs that premiered during the period; Audience share of several programs on cable; Cable networks that posted growth across key demographics.
- Fox Makes News, Topping Big Three With RNC Ratings. Moss, Linda // Multichannel News;9/6/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the record telecast obtained by Fox News Channel for its coverage of the Republican National Convention in the U.S. in September 2004. Implication of the network's success on the cable industry; Response of industry observers to the network's performance; Rating posted by the network...