Group renews drive to roll back private-activity bond curbs
- Minneapolis' Guthrie Theater to Sell $85 Million for New Complex. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/30/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31730, p3
Reports on the plan of Guthrie Theater Foundation to sell a letter-of-credit-backed bonds in Minneapolis. Authorized officers of the bonds to carry final maturity in 2023; Use of the funds through a capital campaign; Amount of money committed by the foundation in its fundraising goal.
- New Jersey Group to Appeal Appropriation Bond Ruling. Higginbotham, Stacey // Bond Buyer;02/02/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31069, p4
No abstract available.
- Inflation bonds. // Crain's New York Business;05/05/97, Vol. 13 Issue 18, p42
Announces that the New York-based Teacher's Investment Annuity Association-College Retirement Equities Fund will start an inflation-indexed bond portfolio on May 1, 1997. How inflation-linked bonds have performed in the first quarter of 1997.
- Fund managers flock to deal for Minnesota seniors' complex. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;08/10/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30701, p9
Reports on the bond offering of Sartell, Minnesota on behalf of the nonprofit Foundation for Health Care Continuums. Structure of the bond issue.
- California ISO plans $290M sale of mixed revenue bonds. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p4
Reports on the plans of California Independent System Operator to sell refunding and new-money revenue bonds. Amount of the offering; Projects that will be financed by the bond offering.
- RBDA, Meet the BDA, Sans Regional. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;8/25/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33372, p1
The article reports on the decision of the Regional Bond Dealers Association (RBDA) to change its name into Bond Dealers of America (BDA) to reflect its addition of members from other parts of the U.S.
- P.R. Bankers Association sponsors Community Reinvestment Act Week. Ramos, Luis // Caribbean Business;9/4/2003, Vol. 31 Issue 35, p6
Highlights the celebration of the Community Reinvestment Act Week in San Juan, Puerto Rico on August 25â€“29, 2003. Role of the Puerto Rico Bankers Association in sponsoring the event; Attendees; Programs and activities.
- D.C. Airports Authority Planning $300 Million Issue. Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/07/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31694, p3
Reports on plans of the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority to issue refunding and revenue bonds in 2003. Financial worth of bonds that it intends to issue; Planned date of the issue; Amount of bonds which will be used to refinance debt, capital improvements and related costs at Dulles...
- Ariz. Board Readies $179 Million Of Triple-A Revenue Debt for Roads. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;10/23/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31497, p3
Reports that the Arizona Board of Transportation will go to market in the last week of October 2002 with $179 million of revenue bonds representing its largest issue of the year. Ratings of the deal given by Standards and Poor's and Moody Investors Service; Maturity of the series 2002B revenue...