Tire recycler huddles with Illinois officials on technical default
- WRI adds wire recycling unit in Ga. Whitford, Marty // Waste News;10/21/96, Vol. 2 Issue 23, p23
Reports on the installation of a steel-wire-recycling system at Waste Recovery Incorporated (WRI). Amount of money the system will save the unit; Description of the system; Comments from Ron McNutt, vice president of operations at WRI; Information on the company.
- Firefighters battle blaze. Defendis, Megan // Waste News;03/30/98, Vol. 3 Issue 46, p2
Reports that the cause of the March 21, 1998 fire at a Waste Recovery Incorporated tire recycling plant in Marseilles, Illinois is being investigated by fire investigators. Amount of fire departments that responded to the fire; Number of persons the plant employed; Comments made by David G....
- Waste Recovery Inc. sells industrial bonds. // Waste News;08/24/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p21
Reports that $6.67 million industrial revenue bonds, were sold by Waste Recovery Inc., of Dallas, Texas through the Southwestern Illinois Development Authority and the Upper Illinois River Valley Development Authority. Field which Waste Recovery specializes in.
- Ill. fire marshal closes tire investigation. // Waste News;08/24/98, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p6
Reports that the inquiry into a fire which destroyed Waste Recovery Incorporated's tire shredding and recycling plant in Dupo, Illinois on June 29, 1998, was closed by fire marshall, Clyde Goin. Speculation on the cause of the fire; What was stated in the fire investigation report.
- Illinois may be asked to help repay holders of bad debt. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;01/29/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30320, p1
Reports that Waste Recovery Inc. has been expected to default on more than $8 million of Illinois waste recovery revenue bonds. Plans of conduit issuers of the deal to pay bondholders; Waste Recovery's possible talks with bondholders on restructuring the deal; Comments of the company on its...
- Waste recovery Illinois misses payment on bailout bonds. Shields, Yvett // Bond Buyer;02/04/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30822, p3
Focuses on Waste Recovery Inc.'s failure to make its February 2000 debt service payment on 1998 bonds that carry Illinois' moral obligation pledge. Utilization of the proceeds to finance the company's construction of two plants that convert shredded tires into fuel; Bond rating by Standard &...
- Waste recovery puts wraps on acquisition. Conn, Jennifer // Waste News;12/16/96, Vol. 2 Issue 31, p4
Focuses on the acquisition of the United States Tire Recycling Partners Limited, completed by the Waste Recovery Incorporation, in Dallas, Texas. Reason for the acquisition; Advantage of the aquisition; Comments from President and Chief Executive Officer of Waste Recovery, Thomas L. Earnshaw.
- NIPSCO Industries Inc. Dwyer, Ann; Lashinsky, Adam // Crain's Chicago Business;10/21/96, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p59
Reports that NIPSCO Industries Incorporated, a utility company based in Hammond, Indiana, sold its interest in WI/Illinois to its venture partner Waste Recovery Incorporated. Terms and conditions of the sale.
- RB Rubber to buy Waste Recovery plant. // Waste News;02/01/99, Vol. 4 Issue 38, p6
Reports on RB Rubber Products Inc.'s acquisition of Waste Recovery Inc.