Colorado lawmaker introduces bill to alter stadium finance package
- Colorado House approves changes to Denver stadium legislation. Sanders, Lisa // Bond Buyer;03/25/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30358, p35
Reports that the Colorado House of Representatives has approved some significant amendments in a bill designed to finance a $340-million football stadium for the Denver Broncos. Broncos' call for a replacement for aging Mile High Stadium; Total cost of the stadium; Increase in the cap on bond...
- 1978 Football/Baseball Transition at Mile High. // SportsTurf;Oct2015, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p44
The article presents information on the sharing of the Mile High Stadium in Denver, Colorado by the Broncos football team and the AAA team called Denver Bears.
- Denver Broncos. Henderson, John // Sporting News;1/27/97, Vol. 221 Issue 4, p23
No abstract available.
- Finally! Latimer, Clay // Football Digest;Jun98, Vol. 27 Issue 9, p56
Profiles the Denver Broncos football team, who won the 1997-98 Super Bowl. Comments from quarterback, John Elway; Details on the history of the Broncos in the Super Bowl; Views of coach, Mike Shanahan; Information on the schemes used by the players. INSET: Will the Pack be back.
- Denver Broncos. Sanchez, Joseph // Sporting News;7/1/96, Vol. 220 Issue 27, p33
Presents an update on various issues concerning the Denver Broncos as of July 1, 1996. Mike Sherard's decision to sign with the Seahawks without waiting for Mike Pritchard to be released; Expected signing of the club's 12 draft choices; Projection that rookie fullback Detron Smith will emerge...
- Denver Broncos. Sanchez, Joseph // Sporting News;7/8/96, Vol. 220 Issue 28, p47
Presents an update on the Denver Broncos football team as of July 8, 1996. Sign up of more free agents than expected; Sign up of LeRon Hudgins as a rookie free agent; Appointment of Ted Sundquist as director of college scouting replacing Jerry Frei.
- Denver Broncos. Henderson, John // Sporting News;08/05/96, Vol. 220 Issue 32, p32
Presents news updates concerning the football team Denver Broncos for the week ending August 5, 1996. Injury sustained by Mark Schlereth and Byron Chamberlain; Increase in the asking salary of John Mobley.
- Denver Broncos. Henderson, John // Sporting News;08/12/96, Vol. 220 Issue 33, p46
Presents updates on the Denver Broncos football team as of August 12, 1996. Includes records set by the team in the 1995 season; Position of Ed McCaffrey in the contest for the wide receiver spot.
- Denver Broncos. Henderson, John // Sporting News;08/26/96, Vol. 220 Issue 35, p34
Presents an update on the Denver Broncos football team as of August 26, 1996. Includes club's need for a kick returner after Rod Smith broke his left collarbone; Payoff of coach Mike Shanahan's system.