Barnett Capital Advisors' ex-president founding own firm
- In the wake of takeover by NationsBank, Barnett unit's ex-president starting firm. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;1/23/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 15, p9
States that Donna L. Terry, former president and chief investment officer of Barnett Capital Advisors, is starting her own management firm. Introduction to David W. Price, who will be joining her; Description of Price's position previously held; Reason Terry left Barnett Capital Advisors.
- Fearing merger relocation, ex-Barnett officer defects. Padgett, Tania // American Banker;6/8/1998, Vol. 163 Issue 107, p10
Focuses on Jack Albin's resignation from his position as chief investment officer at Barnett Capital Advisors Incorporated in Jacksonville, Florida. Reason for Albin's resignation; Details on his recruitment by Colonial BankGroup in Montgomery, Alabama; Significance of Albins' departure from...
- Working to keep $2 billion. Sakelaris, Linda Kay // Pensions & Investments;1/26/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p80
Reports that NationsBank Corporation of Charlotte, North Carolina, hopes to convince Barnett Capital Advisors' clients to move their $2 billion in pension money to one of NationsBank's four investment subsidiaries. Background information on Barnett Capital; Which one of NationsBank's...
- Barnett's clients skip TradeStreet. Sakelaris, Linda // Pensions & Investments;6/29/1998, Vol. 26 Issue 13, p29
Reports that TradeStreet Investment Associates Incorporated, a multiproduct firm from the NationsBank company received twelve out of the six dozen accounts, from the Barnett Capital Advisors company in Jacksonville, Florida. Acquisition of Barnett Banks Incorporated by NationsBank; Merger...
- Barnett names Terry to new investment post. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/4/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 65, p15
Reports that Donna L. Terry was appointed to the created position, of chief investment officer, by Barnett Banks. Description of job; Insight on increase of staff at company; Background information on Terry's career.
- NEWS & INFORMATION. // Facts & Findings;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p42
The article lists the new members, affiliated associations, new Certified Paralegals (CPs), and Board of Directors of the National Association of Legal Assistants (NALA), wherein the list includes Charlotte S. Eslava, Patrick S. Thatcher, Donna Terry.
- Accor Technology moving to former Berglin building. Herreras, Mari // Wenatchee Business Journal;Oct2006, Vol. 20 Issue 10, pA1
The article reports that Accor Technology Inc. is moving its manufacturing plant and headquarters to the former Berglin Corp. building near Pangbon Memorial Airport. According to Donna Terry, vice president of operation at Accor Technology, the company is developing a new product line and needed...