Muni contract rises nearly two points
- 'Futures and Options' Interns Get Taste of the Market. Colon, Santa // Bond Buyer;8/17/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32447, p6
The article reports on the internships organized by Futures and Options Inc. in partnership with the Municipal Forum of New York Inc. through the Urban Leadership Fellows Program (ULFP) in the U.S. The purpose of the ULFP has been to introduce young people to bond ratings, sales, trading, and...
- Top 25 municipal mutual funds in New York. // Bond Buyer;12/02/97 Supplement New York, Vol. 322, p48A
Introduces the top 25 municipal mutual funds in New York rated by 12-month return for November 1, 1996, to October 31, 1997 according to CDA/Wiesenberger.
- A kinder, gentler Municipal Affairs. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;1/9/95, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p43
Announces that New Alberta Municipal Affairs Minister Tom Thurber said in the first week of January 1995 that the province's cities and towns will get a reprieve from the budget ax which slashed the department in half.
- No more Mr. Nice Guy. Sillars, Les // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;12/18/95, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p17
Informs that Alberta has warned 32 debt-laden communities that the province will not bail them out. The warning by Municipal Affairs Minister Tom Thurber to an Edmonton conference of the Alberta Urban Municipalities Association (AUMA); Options facing municipalities that cannot meet their...
- Gross new bond issues and retirements: Municipalities. // Bank of Canada Review;Summer96, pS62
Presents statistics on the performance municipal bonds and retirement issues in Canada.
- Making a beeline for Wall Street Fulton, William // Planning;Jun1989, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p12
No abstract available.
- COLORADO: Revenue Shortfall Deepens. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33240, p7
The article reports on the 601 million dollars revenue shortfall achieved by Colorado for the 2009 fiscal year.
- Municipal cost indexes. // American City & County;Jul97, Vol. 112 Issue 8, p76
Provides information on the Municipal cost indexes in the United States. Figures for the most recent marketbasket; Statistical information on construction cost index, municipal cost index, consumer price index and producer price index.
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31317, p32
Presents information about yields of the municipal markets of the U.S. as of February 4, 2002. Projected increase in prices for Aaa rating category for 2027; Prices and yields for Baa category for 2003.