Bank on loyalty, muni power expert says
- I am the customer. Neill, Alex // Utility Week;11/4/2016, p24
The article focuses on issues concerning Great Britain's Competition and Markets Authority investigation regarding customer engagement in the energy sector.
- Marketing the Program to Customers. // Transmission & Distribution World;Jul2002, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p70
Presents tips on how electric utilities can market their programs to business customers. Value of energy information to customers.
- REASONS FOR A NEW CIS. Hobbs, C. D. // Electric Perspectives;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p60
Provides information on the use of customer information systems in the electric utilities industry in the U.S. Benefits of customer information systems; Difference between customer management software and legacy customer information systems; Features of customer information systems. INSET:...
- Retail energy devil in the details. Weigand, Peter // Electric Light & Power;Mar2000, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p21
Commends citizens who fought for their right to benefit from increased competition among electric utilities. Alienation of customers from utilities' knowledge of industries' dependence on energy sources; Bundling of energy into components with varying degrees of costs and benefits; Positive...
- Customers, utilities reap benefits from partnerships. Paterson, Alan // Electric Light & Power;Sep96, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p4
Discusses the benefits of customer partnerships in the utility industries of the United States. Changes in the industry due to deregulation; Basic principles of customer partnerships.
- Customer-centric marketing identifies, helps retain customers. Dikdan, Joe // Electric Light & Power;Jan1998, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p4
Discusses how utilities can apply customer-centric marketing for maximum benefit in retaining and acquiring customers. Concept of customer-centric marketing; Advantages of profiling in the marketing strategy; Understanding the value of customer's relationship with the company; Benefits offered...
- Snapshot of an industry in slow transition. Causey, Warren B. // Energy IT;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p37
Interprets the result of a survey on the use of customer information and customer relationship management systems (CIS/CRM) by electric utilities in the United States. Market share of CIS in the country; Findings on the billing systems of electric utilities.
- Customer management, retention should be priorities for CRM funding. Waters, Guerry // Electric Light & Power;Mar2003, Vol. 81 Issue 3, p9
Focuses on customer relationship management for electric utilities. Marketing capabilities provided by the technology application required to compete in deregulated environments; Most frequent contacts that utilities have with customers; Key to future growth.
- Making the right investments in CRM could impact your bottom line. // Electric Light & Power;Jan2003, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p24
Examines the transformed model of customer relationship management (CRM) for electric utilities. Role of CRM as key differentiator in the utility industry; Key areas of energy developing capabilities; Outlook of the future of CRM for utilities.