- North Carolina. // Bond Buyer;02/14/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30828, p65S
Focuses on the economic conditions of North Carolina. Efforts to reduce taxes and build a strong economy; Goals to make health care affordable through the bond market; Provision of oversight of local finance; Priorities in private activities; State and local revenues; Data on total debt per capita.
- Idaho. // Bond Buyer;03/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31089, p84
Presents graphs depicting the performance of the bond market in Idaho as of March 2001. Revenue of the state and local market; Priorities of private activity bonds; Issuance from state and local authorities.
- Municipal Bond Activities. // Bond Buyer;4/18/2013, Vol. 384 Issue 33897, p6
A calendar of events for the U.S. municipal bond market from April 22, 2013 to September 27, 2013 is presented which includes an annual tri-state public finance conference, a securities compliance seminar and a California public finance conference.
- Riverside County, Calif., Plans Pension Obligation Issue. Saskal, Rich // Bond Buyer;11/19/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32014, p34
Cites the plan of Riverside County, California to enter the pension obligation bond market to fund a portion of the unfunded liability. Preliminary approval from the Southern California county's government body; Value of the county's unfunded pension liability for its employees in the California...
- Issuers, investors agree: Good rapport can lower debt cost. Figler, Andrea // Bond Buyer;09/24/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30733, p33
Reports on the discussion on the relationship between California's bond issuers and investors in the United States, during the `Bond Buyer California Public Finance' conference. Importance of opening the line of communication; Impact of improved relations on the pricing of bond deals;...
- Welcome to Jacksonville. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/18/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31059, p1
Reports on Jacksonville, Florida's entry into the bond market in spring 2001, which experts call an ambitious and aggressive building, renovation, improvement, environmental, and transportation program. Amount of bonds to be issued by the city; Voters' approval of the Better Jacksonville Plan;...
- Housing Market Slowdown Data Allows Munis to Improve. Curran, William; Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;7/28/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32433, p2
The article reports on developments concerning the municipal bond market in the United States as of July 27, 2006. The market has improved slightly, as fixed-income investors were encouraged by evidence that the anticipated housing market slowdown is finally underway. According to traders, the...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Monday, Sept. 13. // Bond Buyer;9/13/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31967, p2
Presents charts depicting the bond market activity in the U.S. as of September 2004.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;10/22/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 31995`, p36
Presents charts and graphs depicting the bond market statistics in the U.S. as of August 2004.