Bravo wireless versus catheter pH monitoring systems
- THE ACID REACTION AND CO[sub2] CONTENT OF CONDUCTIVITY WATER. Best, Rupert Jethro // Australian Journal of Experimental Biology & Medical Science;Jun1929, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p107
Correlates the carbon dioxide content of water with its conductivity. Details on the value of equilibrium water; Analysis of the hydrogen-ion concentration (pH) of conductivity water; Measurement of the pH of water by means of hydrogen electrode.
- Change in Environment Equals Change in Skin pH. // Cosmetics & Toiletries;Mar2004, Vol. 119 Issue 3, p6
Discusses the findings of a series of studies on skin hydrogen-ion concentration (pH). Significance of acidic pH of skin to antibacterial activity; Factors associated with the variation in skin pH levels.
- Determining the atomic hydrogen surface coverage on iron and nickel electrodes under water treatment conditions. Jiankang Wang; Farrell, James // Journal of Applied Electrochemistry;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p369
Reductive methods for removing, detoxifying, or inactivating contaminants in water often involve reactions with atomic hydrogen produced from water reduction. Knowledge of how the solution pH value and electrode potential affect the concentration of atomic hydrogen on the reactive surface will...
- Complex formation between arginine and calcium (II) and magnesium (II). Antonilli, Marco; Bottari, Emilio; Festa, Maria Rosa; Gentile, Lorella // Chemical Speciation & Bioavailability (Science Reviews 2000 Ltd.;2009, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p33
The compositions of solutions containing arginine and calcium (II) or magnesium (II) were studied at 25Â°C and 1.00 mol dm-3 NaCI or 1.00 mol dm-3 NaClO4, as ionic media. The complex formation in 1.00 mol dm-3 NaCI was studied by measuring the electromotive force of a galvanic cell, involving...
- PRINCIPLES AND GUIDELINES of pH measurement. Rupert, Steve // InTech;Mar2005, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p61
This article discusses the principles of pH measurement. The measurement of pH is common to all industries that use water. The proper pH of a solution can assure product quality, optimize the yield, increase the rate of reaction, or in general terms, just improve the process. While pH can be...
- Comparison of pH Values of Selected Ocular Lubricants. Shovlin, Joseph P.; DeAngelis, Therese // Review of Optometry;5/15/2004 Supplement, p37
Compares pH values of selected ocular lubricants. Physiologic pH of blood and tears; Data analysis using ANOVA multiple variables; Preference of isotonic alkaline preparation by patients with moderate to severe dry eyes.
- Alkalinity. Graci, Sam // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Aug2005, Issue 274, p72
Focuses on the importance of pH level in the body's vital fluids. Capacity of alkaline pH to discourage cancer cell colony initiation and promotion; Sustenance of several pH levels in various body systems; Achievement of equilibrium in the body.
- CRESCIMENTO E NUTRIÃ‡Ã‚O MINERAL DE MUDAS DE PEQUI SOB EFEITO DA OMISSÃ‚O DE NUTRIENTES. Carlos, Leandro; Venturing, Nelson; Grisi Macedo, Renato Luiz; Higashikawa, Emilio Manabu; Garcia, Mauro Brino; de Sá Farias, Elias // CiÃªncia Florestal (01039954);mar2014, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p13
The establishment of fruit and medicinal native species of Savannah may soften the negative environmental aspect arising from deforestation, and improve their utilization which today is restricted to local populations. However, it depends on a better understanding of the nutritional requirements...
- Comparison of the Effects of SingleÃ‚Â and Repeated Oral Doses of Lansoprazole and Rabeprazole on Ambulatory 24-Hour Intragastric pH in Healthy Volunteers. Tolman, Keith G.; Täubel, Jörg; Warrington, Steven; Yi-Lin Chiu; Pilmer, Betsy L.; Wei-Jian Pan // Clinical Drug Investigation;2006, Vol. 26 Issue 1, p21
BACKGROUND: As the comparative pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of lansoprazole and rabeprazole have not previously been studied, we set out in this study to compare the pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of single and repeated daily doses of lansoprazole 15mg and 30mg with those of...