Airflow Dilemmas Solved With UFAD System
- Head of the Class. // Entertainment Design;Feb2003, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p19
Features the Robert and Margrit Mondavi Center for the Performing Arts which recently opened at the University of California Davis in Berkeley, California. Designers of the arts center; Functionality of the spaces in the center; Seating capacity of the multipurpose auditorium.
- Auto Distributorship Transformation Brings Awards. // BusinessWest;1/4/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p53
The article announces that the University of Hatford's Mort and Irma Handel Performing Arts Center was recognized as an outstanding example of adaptive reuse of an industrial facility in Massachusetts.
- Moving on up. // Theatre Bay Area;Sep2010, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p8
The article reports that Las Positas College in Livermore, California has opened its state-of-the-art Center for the Arts.
- Colegio Roosevelt: Building for the Arts in Lima, Peru. Nakada, Mary // International Educator;Apr2011, Vol. 25 Issue 4, p13
The article focuses on the groundbreaking celebration for the Performing Arts Center Project of Colegio Franklin Delano Roosevelt, The American School of Lima in Peru.
- Emory U. to Issue More Debt to Fund Campus Improvements. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;07/25/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30939, p3
Discusses the decision of Emory University to continue funding a $500 million capital plan to improve its campus and the two hospitals it owns in the Atlanta, Georgia area. Plan to issue variable and fixed-rate debt by August 2000; Rate of the fixed-rate bonds; Annual operating revenues;...
- Emory's First Swaps. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p1
Reports on the plan of Emory University to sell fixed- and floating-rate bonds in Atlanta, Georgia. Amount of bonds considered for sale by the university; Use of the proceeds in the expansion of buildings for biomedical and behavioral research; Lead managers of the transaction.
- Atlanta's Emory Takes 1st Swap Steps With $700M Package. // Bond Buyer;8/4/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32189, p26
Reports on the swap financing secured by Emory University to meet the capital needs of the university in Atlanta, Georgia. Value of Series 2005B variable-rate demand bonds considered for issuance; Construction projects of the university that needed financing; Right of the university to cancel...
- Wiring Emory U. for the 21st century. McNeil, Tom; George, John // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;May98, Vol. 6 Issue 6, p25
Focuses on the cabling system at the Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. Features of the classrooms; Details on the cabling installation; Comments from Barbara Maaskant, executive director of information services at Emory.
- Emory University. James, Melanie // Teen Ink;Mar2000, Vol. 11 Issue 7, p34
A review of Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia is presented. The college is located in a wooded suburb of Atlanta. The location gives one the feeling of being a small college town instead of near a large metropolis. Among the highlights of the institution are the new facilities and dormitories...