AHR Expo 2006 Product Review
- Brand Image Key At AHR Expo-Mexico. Turpin, Joanna R. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/11/2004, Vol. 223 Issue 6, p1
Highlights the 2004 Air Conditioning, Heating,Refrigerating Exposition-Mexico (AHR Expo-Mexico) in Mexico. Attendees; Exhibitor highlights; Essentiality of the event to the Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration (HVACR) business enterprises.
- Business Survival 101: Show Attendance. Hall, John R. // Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News;1/26/2009, Vol. 236 Issue 4, p32
The article discusses the uncertainty over the attendance of exhibitors at the Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating (AHR) Exposition to be held in Chicago, Illinois. Business experts state that the AHR expo is important for the heating, venting, air-conditioning and refrigerating (HVACR)...
- IKK Cancelled, Chillventa Goes On. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/26/2008, Vol. 234 Issue 4, p4
The article reports that Messe Stuttgart has cancelled its plans to hold the International Trade Fair for Refrigeration, Air Conditioning, Ventilation (IKK) expo this October 2008 in Stuttgart, Germany. The organizer has decided to postpone the event to give way to the Chillventa exposition...
- ISH Expo Aims To Aid Industry Transition. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/5/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p20
Focuses on the 2003 International Trade Fair for Building and Energy Technology of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Reduction in building activity; Number of exhibitors and guests. INSET: This House Is Smart.
- Show Products. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2004, Vol. 46 Issue 1, pS73
Features heating, ventilating, air-conditioning and refrigerating products exhibited at the 2004 AHR Expo in Anaheim, California. AERCO's Benchmark condensing boilers; York Shipley Global's Series 400/500 L waterback boiler systems; Automated Logic's WebCTRL; ASCO Valve's RedHat Next Generation...
- Defining Big When It Comes To Expos. Powell, Peter // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/5/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 1, p26
Focuses on the trade shows of the heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry. Number of exhibitors and attendees; Public transportation; Value of the trade fairs.
- Meetings & Shows. // ASHRAE Journal;Jan2010, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p10
A calendar of events related to heating, refrigerating and air-conditioning, in 2010 is presented, which includes ASHRAE Winter conference to be held in Atlanta, Georgia from January 23-27, International Air-Conditioning, Heating, Refrigerating Exposition (AHR Expo) to be held in Orlando,...
- Big Show for a Big State. // Appliance Design;Jan2007, Vol. 55 Issue 1, p66
The article previews the 2007 AHR Expo to be held at the Dallas Convention Center in Texas on January 23-31, 2007. According to International Expositions Co., the event is expected to be the largest heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration industry show in the Southwest. About...
- AHR Expo-Mexico Sells Out. // ASHRAE Journal;Aug2006, Vol. 48 Issue 8, p8
The article offers information on the 2006 AHR Expo-Mexico, which will be held from October 10 through 12 in Mexico City's World Trade Center. The show features 28 strong educational courses sponsored by the Mexico City Chapter of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air...