If anything can CAD/CAM
- Helping hand. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p19
Details the use of computers in furniture manufacturing in Great Britain. Advantages of using computers; Use of Dataworks Avante computers by Stag Furniture Group in its operations; Precision made instrument cases developed by Parkwood Arts by using LICOM Alpha CAM; Computer companies providing...
- DRESS TO INPRESS. // Cabinet Maker;2/27/2009, Issue 5625, p25
The article discusses the services and products offered by INpress in Leicestershire, England. INpress offers novel door designs to kitchen, bedroom and bathroom manufacturing retailers who are looking to have a creative edge over their competitors. The company reveals that it has the latest...
- Job losses at furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;9/11/2015, Issue 5948, p6
The article reports that Fife, Scotland-based furniture firm Havelock Europa PLC is downsizing its employees and selling itsTeacherboards business, according to its chief executive David Ritchie.
- Computers: Roundtable tackles the difficult issues. Hoyt, C.K. // Architectural Record;Feb1989, Vol. 177 Issue 2, p159
Roundtable discussion by the Los Angeles Chapter of American Institute of Architects (AIA) on the current state of CAD use. Conclusions.
- Making the most of the CAD you have got. // Design Engineering;Mar1995, p20
Focuses on Thomas Keating's improvements on Cadlogic's ParaCAD software. Uses of CAD/CAM systems; Features.
- A knowledge-based system enabling application perspectives... Barber, K. Suzanne // International Journal of Expert Systems;1996, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p409
Addresses the issue of critical knowledge representation and planning issues which limit the integration of Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Computer Manufactured Design (CAM). Identification of the two major obstacles to achieving an efficient CAD\CAM interface; Information on CAD and CAM;...
- EDN electronic design automation. // EDN;05/21/98, Vol. 43 Issue 11, p181
Presents information various types of electronic design automation. Information on the Windows 95/NT, StateCAD 4.0 from Visual Software Solutions; Details on the OrCAD Express CIS and OrCAD Capture CIS from the OrCAD company; Benefits of the ASICmaster software from the Gatefield Corporation.
- Emerging trends in architectural CAD software. Sanders, K. // Architectural Record;Mar1989, Vol. 177 Issue 3, p130
Describes what's ahead in CAD for architects. Lists features that the best architectural design software should provide in 1990 and beyond. INSET: The John Wayne Airport--A case study in building modeling..
- Capitalizing on collaborative engineering. // Machine Design;07/24/97, Vol. 69 Issue 14, p3A
Presents information on the examination of various aspects of collaborative engineering in the 1997 issue of `CAD/CAM Planning Guide.' Discussion on creating an environment that promotes collaborative engineering; What is in `Tools for Teams'; Factors which are associated with collaborative...