A show of strength
- Tandy's simple approach pays big dividends at AHF. // Cabinet Maker;01/22/99, Issue 5122, p8
Reports on Anglia Home Furnishings (AHF) Group Manager John Tandy's approach in bring back the British furniture retailer to profitability. AHF's growth in sales; Tandy's comments on the company's condition prior to his arrival; Marketing strategy; Reduction in AHF's transit damage costs.
- AHF reports Â£14111 annual turnover. // Cabinet Maker;8/17/2012, Issue 5800, p8
The article focuses on Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd. which has made a pre-tax profit of Euros 82,000 in 2012.
- AHF opens Slough store. // Cabinet Maker;9/14/2012, Issue 5803, p10
The article reports that Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd. (AHF) opened a new store in Slough, Berkshire.
- New stores and full-year of trading helps sales at AHF. // Cabinet Maker;9/20/2013, Issue 5853, p4
The article reports on the growth in sales at Peterborough, England-based Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd. (AHF) in March 2013, which is attributed to the opening of several new stores and full-year trading.
- AHF unveils new managing director. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2015, Issue 5920, p4
The article announces the promotion of commercial director Matt Hesketh as the managing director of the business of furniture retailer Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd. (AHF) in 2015.
- Structural investment pays dividends for AHF. // Cabinet Maker;10/9/2015, Issue 5952, p4
The article presents the views of Anglia Home Furnishings Ltd. (AHF) managing director Matt Hesketh about the British retailer's structural investment and its higher full-year sales and earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation, and amortization (EBITDA) margin for the year ended March 31, 2015.
- AHF moves to Nova after IFC growth. // Cabinet Maker;01/30/98, Issue 5073, p8
Reports on Anglia Home Furnishings' (AHF) agreement with Nova Retail Finance to provide point-of-sale credit facilities. AHF general manager John Tandy on the deal.
- AHF sets ...3m sales target for mail order operation. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p4
Reports that furniture chain Anglia Home Furnishing has launched a national mail order operation, to be called AHF Direct. Annual sales target; Advertising campaign for the mail order business; Delivery fee.
- Chief exec parts company with AHF. // Cabinet Maker;6/28/2013, Issue 5842, p4
The article announces the resignation of Graham Brown as chief executive at Anglia Home Furnishings (AHF).