UK the largest foreign group at Heimtextil '98
- Heimtextil America stresses Latin tilt with new name. // Textile World;Aug94, Vol. 144 Issue 8, p30
Reports that Heimtextil America has named its 1995 show `Heimtextil Americas' to reflect the goal of increasing its importance as a venue for home textile companies doing business with Latin America. Total buyer attendance at the 1994 Heimtextil America show.
- LateNews. // American Laundry News (Crain Communications Inc. (MI));Sep2002, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p1
Discusses a survey by Riddle & Associates that indicates Clean 2001 exhibitors will attend the Clean 2003 exhibition for the textile care and service industry at the Las Vegas Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nevada from August 11 to14, 2003. Exhibit space contracted for the exhibit.
- Big-time. // Home Furnishings;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p30
Presents information on the Heimtextil exhibition which is designed for the textitle industry. Background on manufactures for display; Creation of color and style trends; Background information on the exhibition.
- Attendance drop mars Interseason. Schelter, Kristin // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/29/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 105, p19
Reports on the poor showing at Interseason, the two-day Italian fair in Florence, Italy. Small number of participants; Focus on fabrics; Reasons for low turnout.
- SOUTHTEX '95. // Colourage;Sep95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p29
Editorial. Focuses on SOUTHTEX '95, an exhibition on the textile industry in India. Information on the 1994 SOUTHTEX; Anticipated results.
- Message. Kumari, R. Indira // Colourage;Sep95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p30A
Presents the author's message on SOUTHTEX '95. Attendees.
- Untitled. Balakrishnan, K.G. // Colourage;Sep95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p30C
Presents the author's message on SOUTHTEX '95. Views on SOUTHTEX '94; Wish for participants in the exhibition.
- The exhibitors. // Colourage;Sep95, Vol. 42 Issue 9, p73
Features exhibitors at SOUTHTEX '95. Background information on participating companies; Product features; Contact information.
- Ideacomo Seeking Inspiration. Macchioni, Phyllis // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;11/14/2000, Vol. 180 Issue 92, p16
Highlights the October 2000 Ideacomo fabric fair in Como, Italy. Products exhibited; Major manufacturers who attended the affair.
- Fabric shows: No pain, no gain. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/13/1994, Vol. 168 Issue 114, p13
Reports on various aspects of United States fabric shows. Role for textile firms; Increased attendance; Challenges faced; Expectations.