Show exceeds all expectations, says Cumfilux as it doubles '97 business
- Three quarters full. // Cabinet Maker;8/27/2004, Issue 5403, p34
Interviews Ken Hutchison, sales director of Cumfilux Beds. Career history of Hutchison; Best career advice received by Hutchison; Challenges encountered in the industry; Favorite furniture design; Strangest customer complaint received.
- Cumfilux Beds rethinks its NEC strategy. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p5
Reports on Cumfilux Beds' profits from its exhibition tour around Great Britain in September 1997. Decision by the company to rethink its NEC show strategy.
- CS Holdings headhunts Wiseman to spearhead Cumfilux challenge. // Cabinet Maker;04/17/98, Issue 5084, p2
Announces the appointment of John Wiseman as managing director of Cumfilux. Predecessor; Comments of John MacKenzie, group managing director of Cumfilux parent Continental Sleep Holdings, on Wiseman's appointment.
- Cumfilux man goes it alone. // Cabinet Maker;06/26/98, Issue 5094, p3
Reports on the resignation of Cumfilux sales director Mike Neary from the company in order to become an agent for Nestledown. Continuation of Neary's job servicing one of the firm's major accounts, Allied Carpets.
- Name change will `end confusion'. // Cabinet Maker;11/07/97, Issue 5063, p2
Focuses on the decision by C&C Bedding to change its name to Cumfilux Beds.
- Old colleagues team up again. // Cabinet Maker;07/10/98, Issue 5096, p6
Reports on the departure of David Pearce from Layzee Beds to join former colleague John Wiseman at the bedding firm Cumfilux as sales director. Pearce as Mike Neary's replacement.
- Shooting star. // Architectural Record;Jun1988, Vol. 176 Issue 7, p158
Combining imagery of the 1950s American car tail fins and up-to-date manufacturing techniques, Massimo Iosa-Ghini's new line of furniture is aptly named the `Dinamic Collection.' Several examples from the 28-year-old Italian architect and furniture designer's collection.
- NEOCON 92: Product preview. // Architectural Record;May1992, Vol. 180 Issue 5, p28
Shows some of the seating designs featured at 1992's NEOCON Show in Chicago. Includes designs by William Schacht, Dieter Stieri and Stanford White.
- Business as usual at furniture fair. K.D.S. // Architectural Record;Jun1992, Vol. 180 Issue 6, p40
Shows some of the designs exhibited recently at the 1992 Salone del Mobile, or Furniture Fair, in Milan. Includes lamps, chairs and storage units.