SONY INTRODUCES NEW NETWORK SURVEILLANCE RECORDERS -- FOR MULTI-CAMERA SOLUTIONS
- Sony memory in single-chip cache. // Electronic News (10616624);1/31/94, Vol. 40 Issue 1999, p52
Announces Sony Electronics' plans to unveil CXK784862Q. Single-chip cache memory subsystem for 486 processors at frequencies up to 50MHz; Versions; Ability to cascade together; Support of disparate cache density requirements; Sampling of the device by Sony Component Products Co.'s Semiconductor...
- Pipeline. // InfoWorld;4/4/94, Vol. 16 Issue 14, p34
Introduces Sony Electronics Inc.'s MDM 111, 1 renewaable storage device based on Sony's MiniDisc personal audio technology. Drive capabilities; Prices; Contact information.
- Storage Solutions Move to the Forefront of the Network. Freschi, Cynthia // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Oct2008, Vol. 45 Issue 10, p46
The article discusses the emergence of network video recorders (NVR) to store video images. It highlights the technological progress of Internet protocol (IP)-based storage solutions for video surveillance and recording systems relative to both performance and price. Storage solutions are...
- Disk arrays--pretender to the SIGINT storage throne? Howard, John M. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov99, Vol. 22 Issue 11, p51
Examines the potential of disk arrays as a recording medium for signals intelligence (SIGINT). Traditional use of magnetic-tape recorders for SIGINT recording; Limitations of alternative recording technologies; Storage and recording needs of the SIGINT community; Capabilities of the Ampex...
- Video Storage Options. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2008 Supplement, Vol. 38, p8
The article discusses several options on video storage, which involves the quality, amount, and methods of retrieval. It says that video camera is being developed with hard-drive recorders and solid-state memory within, which served as a backup. With these innovative developments, video cameras...
- Sony Hypes Memory Stick At Comdex. Olenick, Doug // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/13/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 26, p40
Features the Memory Stick Pavilion of Sony in Las Vegas, Nevada. Showcase of Memory Stick media prototypes on the pavilion; Launch of the pavillion at the Comdex/Fall 2000 trade show; Names of companies showcasing Memory Stick-based products; Plans of reducing product price the company.
- STORE GALORE. Campanelli, Melissa // Entrepreneur;Apr2002, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p45
Introduces the Micro Vault storage media device from Sony Electronics. Information on how to use the device; Color-coded versions of the device.
- SONY ELECTRONICS. // Digital Video;Feb2014, Vol. 22 Issue 2, p39
The article offers brief information on the Handycam FDR-AX100 camcorder from Sony Electronics.
- SONY ELECTRONICS. // Digital Video;May2012, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p53
The article offers brief information on the NEX-FS700U camcorder from Sony Electronics Inc.