PX8 - Integrated Access Control and Digital Alarm Panel
- CONTROL PANEL FAMILY HAS MORE OPTIONS FOR INTEGRATED SECURITY, CLOUD SERVICE. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Nov2016, Vol. 46 Issue 11, p117
The article evaluates the B6512 intrusion control panel for its B series family of integrated security solutions from Bosch Security Systems Inc.
- A Dynamic Duo. Engebretson, Joan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2015, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p69
The article discusses the combination of an intrusion alarm system with video surveillance. Topics discussed include the use of smartphones as control panel, manufacturer's use of wireless Internet (Wi-Fi) for video and panel communication, and the use of cellular data connection or landline...
- VideoMinex Purchases Remote Video Patrol. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p27
Focuses on the move of VideoMinex Inc. to purchase Remote Video Patrol (RVP) in the U.S. Security concepts of RVP; Enhancement of technology and management practices in RVP; Use of RVP for commercial security protection and remote video surveillance.
- Reserving judgment on IDS death. Dix, John // Network World;7/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 28, p32
Editorial. Comments on the demise of the intrusion-detection systems. Difference of role from other security components; Popularity of intrusion detection systems.
- Intrusion battleground evolves. Yocom, Betsy; Brown, Kevin // Network World;10/8/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 41, p53
Focuses on the intrusion detection system in hybrids of network-and server-based products and price fall. Details on the encrypted connection of host-based systems; Analysis of data ID system; Need to filter out false-positive alarms.
- Personal alarm can mean safety first. // Farmers Weekly;9/6/2002, Vol. 137 Issue 10, p5
Focuses on the use of personal alarm systems in farms. Features and capabilities of the alarm systems.
- AVERAGED BINARY SPARSOGRAM FOR WILDLIFE INTRUDER DETECTION. GRAMA, Lăcrimioara; RUSU, Corneliu // Acta Technica Napocensis. Electronica-Telecomunicatii;2015, Vol. 56 Issue 3, p42
This paper presents a method for wildlife intruder detection. For the feature extraction step, we have used the averaged binary sparsogram, while for the classification step we have used artificial neural networks. Two frameworks are discussed: in the first framework, four sound classes are...
- ALARM EDUCATION. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p37
Focuses on the New Orleans Police Department and the Louisiana Burglar and Fire Alarm Association's collaboration on a false alarm education effort in Louisiana. Emphasis on alarm users and dealers; Failure of an alarm ordinance to reach its goal of a reduction in the false alarm rate; Effort...
- Get Monitored Alarms Through a Pager. Colombo, Allan B. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Apr2000, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p57
Focuses on the benefits of security paging in alarm control panels. Sales tool for dealers; Secondary means of event notification; Chance for dealers to better service a client's security system; Paging network technology; Radio pagers. INSET: Monitoring vs Paging.