NiSCA High-Speed ID Card Printer
- ID Cards Printed In-Office. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Sep2006, Vol. 43 Issue 9, p136
The article evaluates the 5350 ID Card Printer from Nisca Inc.
- SGIA Announces Product of the Year Winners. // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;9/12/2016, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p10
The article lists the winners of the first Product of the Year competition of the Specialty Graphic Imaging Association (SGIA) including the Texart dye-sublimation ink, the BravoBanner automated machine and the 3M controltac printing film.
- PRESSTEK UNVEILS PROFIRE EXCEL LASER IMAGING PLATFORM. // Imaging Update;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, pN.PAG
The article reports on Presstek Inc., a provider of chemistry-free direct digital imaging applications based in Hudson, New Hampshire, which has unveiled a new laser imaging platform for the future. ProFire Excel, the next generation of thermal imaging, is designed to bring improved...
- Get a seat in business class as London show takes off. Roper, Jenny // PrintWeek;6/10/2013 Wide-Format Report, p6
The article provides information on the 2013 Federation of European Screen Printers Association's (FESPA's), screen printing and digital imaging exhibition, with a theme 'Your Destination for Print,' which is held at the London's ExCel centre. It highlights that the exhibition addresses key...
- Electrocolor bolster. Larkin, Jim // Printing World;2/12/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 6, p33
Electrocolour, the prepress arm of Hill Shorter Group in West Bromwich, England has bolstered it's digital proofing ability with a KPG Matchprint Inkjet Rip installed to drive an Epson Stylus Pro 9600 printer. The Matchprint digital proofs that are produced for the majority of customers are...
- Multifunction Printers Add Functionality. Day, Rebecca // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/5/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p146
This article reports on new developments involving manufacturers of multifunction printers, as of January 2006. It offers information on the features, capabilities and costs of the Canon MP150 and the HP PhotoSmart 3310. It discusses the state of the multifunction printer business and the plans...
- Working to satisfy the customer. Pope, Tamara // American Printer;Jun2002, Vol. 229 Issue 3, p23
Focuses on the digital printing of Xerox Media Technology Center in Webster, New York. Overview of the qualification program of the company; Role of the paper supplier in the operations of the business; Company background; Objective of the company.
- Why Did Heidelberg Exit Direct Imaging? Eskildsen, Jan // Seybold Report: Analyzing Publishing Technologies;3/22/2006, Vol. 5 Issue 24, p15
The article reflects on why Heidelberg is discontinuing its digital imaging strategy. In the summer of 1990, news came out that a new company called Presstek Inc. was about to develop a new type of four-color offset machine that would print with "digitally written" plates. By 1990, several large...
- ENTERING UV PRINTING. // SignGraphic: Outdoor Advertising Magazine;2007, Issue 91, p1
The article presents information on a seminar, given by Nicholas Hellmuth, about ultraviolet printing at Sign Istanbul 2006 show on December 3, 2006 in Turkey. Attendees were mostly first students of Ege University, Outdoor Advertising and Screenprinting Department. The seminar's topic was very...