Hirsch Secure Network Interface Board (SNIB2)
- Solid-State Embedded I/O Server with Scalable Expansion. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Mar2006, Vol. 50 Issue 3, p12
The article features Sealevel Systems Inc.'s Relio R1000 embedded input/output server, designed to operate without fans or moving parts. It combines the reliability and design of programmable controllers with the versatility of an industrial computer. It is powered by a Celeron M processor, the...
- High-performance computing within reach. Moeller, Karl // Inside Tucson Business;09/29/97, Vol. 7 Issue 27, p18
Focuses on innovations in Ethernet network computing. Accounts of early network computing; Development of Ethernet switches; Application of switches to fiber optic cabling.
- Comparative experiences in remote automation laboratories with real plants. Boix, Oriol; Gomis, Oriol; Montesinos, Daniel; Galceran, Samuel; Sudrià, Antoni // International Journal of Electrical Engineering Education;Oct2008, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p310
In recent years, there has been a significant increase in remote learning courses. In some disciplines, including PLC (Programmable Logic Controller) automation, doing laboratory practice 'at home' with all the required material is difficult. In these cases, the possibility of doing laboratory...
- Processor with IPsec accelerator. // Electronics Weekly;9/3/2003, Issue 2113, p24
Renesas Technology Corp. has announced the SH7710 32-bit Risc microprocessor with an IPsec accelerator for fast encryption and communication processing. The device also has two on-chip Ethernet controllers that enable connection to two Ethernet local area networks. Both peripherals make it...
- Decoupling Access Points from the Ethernet in Symmetric Encryption. Subbarao, D.; prasad, kantipudi m. v. v.; Kumar, M. Arun // International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science;May2011, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p402
Recent advances in multimodal technology and stochastic communication cooperate in order to realize A* search. In this paper, we show the development of massive multiplayer online role-playing games. Lanner, our new heuristic for e-business, is the solution to all of these challenges
- Ben Gale. // Automotive Engineer;Sep2015, Vol. 40 Issue 7, p6
The author discusses the need to develop safety technology from original equipment manufacturers, suppliers, and Ethernet to secure the connected car from cyber attack. He mentions that the need to use standards that help strengthen in-car network security such as the 802.11AE media access...
- Www.your...istrument.com. Strassberg // EDN Europe;Sep99, Vol. 44 Issue 9, p47
Examines the increasing use of instruments containing embedded Web servers with Ethernet interfaces especially in process industries. Bright prospects for the adoption of Web-based technology in other areas such as benchtop instruments; Standardization of instrument communication offered by Web...
- Managing Internet-enabled DEVICES. Cravotta, Nicholas // EDN;9/20/2001, Vol. 46 Issue 21, p48
Talks about Internet-enabled devices as of September 2001. Advantages of remote management of devices; Characteristics of physical connections that affect the functionality of a device; Advantages of an Ethernet connection; Significance of using a Web server. INSETS: OTHER...
- ACUTE DEBUTS LOW COST GIGABIT ETHERNET SWITCH CONTROLLERS. // LAN Product News;Jan2002, p3
Introduces the low cost gigabit Ethernet switch controllers from Acute Communications Corporation. Features of the Ethernet switches; Description of the switch controllers; Availability of the switch controllers.