New iCLASS Multi-Technology Reader from HID
- HID Corporation. // Government Security;Dec2005, Vol. 4 Issue 8, p23
This article presents information on HID Corp., a pioneer in the high security industry. It is informed that HID manufactures contactless access control cards. It pioneered the development of radio frequency identification technology for physical access control. Its specialized card...
- GE Licenses HID Proximity Technology. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jun2005, Vol. 35 Issue 6, p26
This article focuses on an agreement between HID Corp., Irvine, California and GE's Security business. They have signed an agreement granting GE a worldwide, nonexclusive license for HID's proximity technology. Although details of the license agreement for HID's intellectual property cannot be...
- DoD Gets CAC Smart. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jul2005, Vol. 42 Issue 7, p26D
Focuses on the U.S. Department of Defense's (DoD) issuance of its one millionth smart card-based Common Access Card (CAC), a military identification badge that enables building and site access. Agency's use of identity management from ActivCard as well as secure card applets to initialize,...
- HID Global. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2008, Vol. 45 Issue 1, p88
The article provides information on the products and services offered by HID Global Corp. in the U.S. The firm, regarded as leader in providing solutions for the delivery of secure identity, offers proximity and smart card technologies to customers for physical access control. Its series of...
- ACCESS CONTROL: STATE of the MARKET. Cager, Russ // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Feb2007, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p62
The article presents the outlook for the access control marketplace in 2007. Security dealers, systems integrators, manufacturers, and distributors express optimism for the access control sales. The Federal Information Processing Standard (FIPS) 201 for smart cards was cited by manufacturers as...
- Access readers -- any way you like them. // International Fire & Security Product News;Apr2004, Vol. 29 Issue 2, p8
Evaluates the Dorado 230 and 240 combination/transition card readers from HID for magnetic stripe and proximity card technologies. Magnetic stripe cards compatible with the system; Features of the equipment.
- Next-generation cards, readers take `multi-tech' to new level. Hodgson // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2000, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p21
Focuses on the multi-technology card, a unique invention which stemmed from the proliferation of access control technologies. Features; Potentials; Influence of smart cards; Examples of multi-technology cards. INSETS: Y2K access: Biometrics, smart cards will play future role.;Biometrics: The...
- SMART CARDS. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jul2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p6
Features the IQCard series of smart cards from HID Corporation. Compliance of the card with MIFARE; Inclusion of securely separated files for complex applications, mutual authentication, data encryption and electronic purse functions; Features of the cards.
- HID's iCLASS â„¢ 13.56 MHz Read/Write Contactless Smart Card Technology. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2003, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p87
Introduces the HID's iCLass 13.56 MHz read and write contactless smart card technology from HID Corp. Availability of the item; Contact information; Specifications of the product.