DoorKing's model 9210
- Altronix Announces New Branding Strategy. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2006, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p19
The article reports Altronix Corp.'s introduction of three brand names. They are, HubWay video/data/power products, Maxim access/power/controller products and Strikelt panic device power/controller products. The article also reports on Altronix's desire to further differentiate its products in...
- School Security Installed. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Jan2005, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p14
The article informs that each of 54 locations of the Douglas County School District, Castle Rock, Colorado, will receive a security system installed by VTI Security Integrators. Denver, a SecurityNet member. The system, which will include surveillance cameras, digital video recorders and remote...
- Premises Security Standard and Guide Up for Adoption. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar2005, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p13
Focuses on the proposed guide for premises security in the U.S. Grounds in opposing the proposed guide; Comment on the guidelines not in conformity with the security industry; Adoption of the guidebooks about security for use in the conference.
- The real McTube. Nachbaur, Fred // Electronics Now;Feb99, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p31
Features a vacuum-tube based preamplifier that gives electronics the `vintage sound' and `warm-tube distortion.' Comparison with solid-state units; Features of the Real McTube device; Basic tube theory; Description of how the Real McTube works; Testing and usage.
- ZnO nanowires array p-n homojunction and its application as a visible-blind ultraviolet photodetector. Leung, Y. H.; He, Z. B.; Luo, L. B.; Tsang, C. H. A.; Wong, N. B.; Zhang, W. J.; Lee, S. T. // Applied Physics Letters;2/1/2010, Vol. 96 Issue 5, p053102
We demonstrated a simple and low-cost fabrication of ZnO p-n homojunction. The junction consists of n-type ZnO nanowires array by a hydrothermal method covered with p-type Al, N co-doped ZnO film by a sol-gel method. The junction exhibits good rectification characteristics, with reverse leakage...
- Diamond heat spreaders maximize emitter power and lifetime. Zimmer, Jerry; Palen, Edward // Laser Focus World;May2006, Vol. 42 Issue 5, pS11
The article focuses on the dominance of the heat spreaders in the thermal management of junction temperature of optoelectronic and electronic devices. Heat spreaders remove heat generated by optoelectronic device emitters through thermal conduction to a heat sink. The heat spreader also spreads...
- DoorKing Maximum Security Gate Operators. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Oct2010 Supplement, Vol. 40, p12
The article evaluates the DoorKing Maximum Security Series of gate operators from DoorKing Inc.
- A Better Mousetrapï¿½. // Journal of Financial Planning;Apr99, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p21
Reports that a California inventor has created `The Beeping Wallet' designed as an anti-theft device. Benefits of the Beeping Wallet.
- SECURITY LESSONS LEARNED THE HARD WAY. Souder, Dennis // Association Management;Sep2002, Vol. 54 Issue 9, p69
Discusses lessons learned by the author from the theft of several pieces of equipment in his organization's office in Toronto, Ontario. Things that the organization did wrong and right; Organization's maintenance of updated insurance coverage for office contents; Installation of a security...