Perceptrak 4.0 by Cernium
- video surveillance. // Government Technology;Feb2007, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p14
The article reviews the Perceptrak video camera technology software by Cernium Corp., which is used by the San Diego Metropolitan Transit System to allow security staff to monitor the entire rail system.
- Transarc's Encina to bring transaction processing to NT. // PC Week;09/29/97, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p3
Reveals that Transarc will release Encina 2.5, its transaction processing package, for Intel- and Digital Alpha-based Windows NT systems. Other operating systems supported; How Encina is based on Distributed Computing Environment; Support for Common Object Request Broker Architecture...
- Transarc brings TP engine to Win NT. Wirthman, Lisa // PC Week;10/06/97, Vol. 14 Issue 42, p192
States that Transarc Corp. is providing transaction processing capabilities for Windows NT users by making Encina 2.5 available on Windows NT. Comments from Mark Sherman, vice president of product management for Transarc; The Distributed Computing Environment (DCE) that Encina is based on;...
- Web Based Real Time Laboratory Applications of Analog and Digital Communication Courses with LabVIEW Access. Yayla, Ayse; Akar, Aynur // Proceedings of World Academy of Science: Engineering & Technolog;2007, Vol. 23, p51
Developments in scientific and technical area cause to use new methods and techniques in education, as is the case in all fields. Especially, the internet contributes a variety of new methods to design virtual and real time laboratory applications in education. In this study, a real time virtual...
- Video Management Tool. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2006, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p89
The article features Cernium's CheckVideo which is an installation support and management tool that measures and reports video quality from surveillance cameras. It applies proprietary algorithms that access image and signal quality and measure video degradation and identify cameras that may...
- SOFT NEWS. Gruman, Galen; Burgess, Angela; Teschler, Lee // IEEE Software;Jan88, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p87
Reports developments related to computer software industry in the United States as of January 1988. Criticisms of the Defense Science Board task force on military software; Growth of real-time operating systems and programing techniques; Schedule of the Comdex Computer Show.
- Microcontroller incorporates eight interrupts. Kemp, Paul A. // Electronic Design;02/23/98, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p124
Presents a method which provides a microcontroller with eight real-time interrupts, in relation to a processor's standard input/output lines, with reference to computer software. Details on the usage of a microcontroller's built-in Serial Communications Interface; Testing of the design on a...
- FiSync's Speed Wins Over Iowa Credit Union. Huen, Dave // American Banker;7/18/2011, Vol. 176 Issue 109, p11
The article reports on Dwolla software company's FiSync system that allows real-time processing of person-to-person payments by linking accounts to alternative payment providers on Dwolla's FinancialPlus.com website.
- Real-Time Data-Acquisition Platform for Pulsed Measurements. Polyakov, Sergey V.; Migdall, Alan; Nam, Sae Woo // AIP Conference Proceedings;3/28/2011, Vol. 1327 Issue 1, p505
We present an inexpensive and simple data acquisition platform based on Field Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGAs) designed to acquire and characterize fast digital or analog electrical signals in real time for processing on a generic personal computer. While the instrument was designed for...